If GA is sacked/resigns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duncan12 View Post

I am not as pessimistic as you, but I am curious to where other R’s fans think we *should* be in the table on talent alone
    For me, based on the squad overall, we're bottom six. Best first team, playing at their best level with a manager that can exploit that? Probably a little higher, maybe bottom half. The latter would require zero injuries, suspensions and desire to perform, however.

Comment

Doesn't matter if the club can't afford to sack GA, not sure they want to, and he certainly won't walk. Unpopular I know but I still think he can keep us up, but that faith is deminishing rapidly

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Yorkie View Post
        Doesn't matter if the club can't afford to sack GA, not sure they want to, and he certainly won't walk. Unpopular I know but I still think he can keep us up, but that faith is deminishing rapidly
        I admire your confidence in him .
        however playing devil advocate here but interested to know how you think he will keep us up ?
        Because I need some motivation to see how

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

I admire your confidence in him .
          however playing devil advocate here but interested to know how you think he will keep us up ?
          Because I need some motivation to see how
          His enthusiasm, I think it will eventually run off on the youngsters he will inevitably have to bring in because our players at the moment seem ....not interested for want of a better phrase. We have some good youngsters who will be chomping at the bit for a chance, not saying they are good enough, I don't see them day in day out, but I would definitely like to see them given a chance

Comment

We're doomed

Comment

Working...
            X