• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If GA is sacked/resigns?

Who could we get in? Warnock? Jones?
    Is anyone else available??

Lampard

Comment

Redknapp was trying to get back into football earlier this year…

Comment

Lee Carsley

Comment

You'd have to be plain bonkers to take over this shower of shi te

Can't see us getting much at Huddersfield and West brom

God help us v Leicester I'd turn the scoreboard off

Comment

I honestly still don’t know how we beat Burnley and stayed up last season

Comment

Originally posted by duncan12 View Post
              I honestly still don’t know how we beat Burnley and stayed up last season
              Amazing isn't it? Something is just not right.

Comment

A young up and coming coach , probably have to go foreign. Not Jones or Lampard , both tactically ####.

Comment

Originally posted by duncan12 View Post
                  Redknapp was trying to get back into football earlier this year…
                  He was rubbish too, Mclaren was the brains behind his tenure, the minute Mclaren left, Rednapp didn't have a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
                    A young up and coming coach , probably have to go foreign. Not Jones or Lampard , both tactically ####.
                    How can you put jones and fat frank in the same category? As much as I hated jones he got luton promoted and they were successful. Fat boy did f Al apart from 1 season at Derby where he had half the Chelsea youth team with him..

Comment

Agree, we need to take chances on 1st job managers. Another Mick Beale would be great.

Comment

I find it funny that fans still think that any manager would make a difference. This team wouldn't survive in League 1. That's not me being over dramatic, this is fact. If we was in League 1 right now, we are getting relegated. How does anyone think a manager is going to make a difference is beyond me!

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
                          I find it funny that fans still think that any manager would make a difference. This team wouldn't survive in League 1. That's not me being over dramatic, this is fact. If we was in League 1 right now, we are getting relegated. How does anyone think a manager is going to make a difference is beyond me!
                          I am not as pessimistic as you, but I am curious to where other R’s fans think we *should* be in the table on talent alone

Comment

Kevin Muscat

Comment

William Still - (Reims fc Manager)

Comment

Working...
                              X