Players out for Blackburn game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players out for Blackburn game...

Begovic (suspended), Fox, Field (suspended), likely also Colback and Cook. Cannon probably not ready, hopefully makes subs bench. Still, we'll have that midfield beast Dozzel likely to start. If we win it'll be amazing.

Could be a very grim day if those that play don't produce.

I think this could potentially be the game when the fans turn, even the most loyal Ainsworth fans.

Comment

Take heart my lucky lads, Tyler Roberts to score a 30 yard screamer in the 96 minute after a Gerry Francis / Stan Bowles style performance in a 1-0 win.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
        Take heart my lucky lads, Tyler Roberts to score a 30 yard screamer in the 96 minute after a Gerry Francis / Stan Bowles style performance in a 1-0 win.
        Taylor Richards?

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          What for Birmingham

Comment

Apologies, i of course meant our new Pele, Richards

Comment

QPR have successfully appealed the red card received by goalkeeper Asmir Begović at Leeds United on Wednesday night.

The Bosnian shot-stopper was alleged to have denied an obvious goalscoring opportunity.

However, Begovic is now available for Saturday's visit of Blackburn Rovers after a claim of wrongful dismissal was upheld by an independent regulatory commission.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                QPR have successfully appealed the red card received by goalkeeper Asmir Begović at Leeds United on Wednesday night.

The Bosnian shot-stopper was alleged to have denied an obvious goalscoring opportunity.

However, Begovic is now available for Saturday's visit of Blackburn Rovers after a claim of wrongful dismissal was upheld by an independent regulatory commission.
                You would think that in this day of cameras at all games immediately after a red card a panel would automatically look at them to save this faff of appeal. Ok the ref and his linesman got it wrong but how many red cards are there 10 ish at a weekend and 5 ish midweek wouldn't take an hour to sort out. and the prep has its own balls up Var to rectify anyway

Comment

Great news on Asmir

Comment

Good news

Comment

WLS reporting if we loose tomorrow it will be the worst home run in 141 years .
                      we are only ahead of Rotherham and someone else for possession.
                      Ainsworth has had more than enough time to turn it around no one can defend it .
                      I go to the games knowing we going to loose . Every team we play know they will be beat us .

Comment

I always go to games hoping we can get something out of the it , probably wouldn't go if I didn't . Always gotta be upbeat.

Comment

Working...
                        X