Gareth. Stay or go? Simple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lordflashhart View Post
    There really hasn't been progress made. Warburton had them playing decent stuff in hindsight. They didn't have the strength of the squad to see out the season. Warnock may be a person to steady the ship. He may see Chair as Taraabt-type player. No, I realize he's not at that level but he's a quality player in the right setting. We are in reset mode once more. We could also bring Warbuton back in with a view to have him bring a permanent with him getting the director of football role long term. He'd be able to evaluate the players to take the club forward. Just a thought.
    Not with our weak midfield and our two forwards cant score. The team needs money and that can only come from player sales. I think we'll sell Field and Chair in Jan for circa £8m. Hopefully Eze goes too.

We mighr have a hope from Jan if this lot can keep us close enough to 21st. Use the dosh to bring some loans in....?

Dunno

Comment

I vote for him to stay. That was two weeks ago. Now my head had been turned. Just heard him saying that the players gave everything. Well, if that is everything they can give .. than that's it. We're going down.

Comment

Working...
      X