• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defeat at Home

Thoughts on the 3-1 loss to Coventry

Ainsworth needs to throw the towel in
    Swallow his pride and hold his hands up
    and say his not good enough for the level
    His had long enough to turn this around . We have made steps forward but then 3 steps back .

Comment

Need Warnock in till the end of season GA is way out of his depth fighting with heart is not enough.

Comment

Sadly I can't see us either staying up or sacking GA, NW would improve us as hes tactically way ahead of GA who's chest beating isn't enough

Comment

Does anyone think we have the money to sack GA and his coaching team?

If we had that money perhaps we should spend it on some creativity and a goal scorer.

Having three different managers every season isnt the answer. We have the squad we can afford.

Hopefully Eze will get sold in Jan.

Comment

So many poor players to be really proud of after every game. Really GA a bit of honesty might work wonders

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Does anyone think we have the money to sack GA and his coaching team?

If we had that money perhaps we should spend it on some creativity and a goal scorer.

Having three different managers every season isnt the answer. We have the squad we can afford.

Hopefully Eze will get sold in Jan.
              Agreed .
              but we go to league 1 we will get lost in league 1 . And the owners already loosing money it will be a disaster for everyone.

Hopefully we won’t have to sack him he will walk away and wages saved will get warnock in his the only person I would get in otherwise no point getting rid of Ainsworth who else would come to this sinking ship . It’s got warnock all over this job . Even a upstairs job to help Ainsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Agreed .
                but we go to league 1 we will get lost in league 1 . And the owners already loosing money it will be a disaster for everyone.

Hopefully we won’t have to sack him he will walk away and wages saved will get warnock in his the only person I would get in otherwise no point getting rid of Ainsworth who else would come to this sinking ship . It’s got warnock all over this job . Even a upstairs job to help Ainsworth
                Give NW the dof he's more idea what's needed in this league than happy les

Comment

I am a little suspicious of this new poster. What was the name of that prat we got rid of a few weeks ago.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Agree with Shaggy.
                    NW as dof (if we have to have a dof).
                    He can also help develop GA, and NWs contacts might get us a few decent quality loans in Jan.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                      I am a little suspicious of this new poster. What was the name of that prat we got rid of a few weeks ago.
                      Springbok.

Ironically, the new poster is posting from South Africa
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Springbok.

Ironically, the new poster is posting from South Africa
                        Springbok might be a on scouting mission in Africa to look for some hidden talent

Comment

Don't think any manager would ask players to make the errors we are, the players need to accept some responsibility for that defeat, along with GA, who needs a plan B.

Comment

I know this is an unpopular opinion at the moment but I think GA is getting a good tune out of a pretty rubbish instrument. Our squad is awful, we barely have a championship standard starting 11, let alone depth. Our top scorer is a defender. I don't think any other manager could do better with what we have and many would do worse. The unknowns are (1,) what the hell is going on with Willock, is he downing tools or just struggling to regain form after injury? (2) is Chair being used correctly? - if not then that is down to GA (3) Are we likely to see Richards at any point this season? Fact of the matter is that we have no money to spend but we need massive recruitment. We'll be lucky to stay up this season with GA, but without him I'd say it's a certainty. Final question, why isn't Loftus Road somewhere that the team can play to their best ability?

Comment

Apart from opening day debacle at Watford, on the road we have looked pretty competent, resilient and with enough about us to finish midtable. The persistent inability to replicate anything like the the away form at home is quite baffling.
                              The table doesn't lie tonight but we're not adrift by any stretch. Revisiting the posts from early August on here suggests most folks were expecting struggle and/or relegation. It therefore seems odd and frankly unrealistic to be calling for GA's head in September. We have no money, the window is shut and I can't see anybody would do much better than Ainsworth with this crop of players, and why would they come here?
                              Obviously a year of home defeats and barely any goals either is hard to stomach but from a pragmatic point of view we need to stick with this lot until at least January. Even then I'm not convinced there'll be much we can do given our financial constraints.

Comment

Working...
                              X