kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kayak

Shocking player all breaks up and slows down, he offers nothing in final third.

Never been his greatest fan but thought he played well tonight. Obviously we'd like better but he gives his all and that's all we can ask.

As for offering nothing in the final third, generally you're correct when he's been playing wing back but this season he's been playing at the back in a 3, so don't think your point or post is fair tbh.

Comment

A trier but not a championship player .mis places to many balls , goes wandering , loses his marker , kicks the ball out of play to often and panics .

Comment

Could at least spell his name right, unless that's an analogy for his performances.

He's ok, just not improving. He does everything that 72 said, and we need to work with him and understand those limitations or replace him. I don't think he's any better is a flat 4 or as a full back. He and Albert should never be on the same flank, that's for sure.

Comment

I for one think he has improved slightly this season under GA. Fwiw; In the second half, he kept the lively Stansfield quiet.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I've been on his case for years, I've felt his development has been pitifully slow and he was barely any better than the hapless Hammaleinen. BUT..... I feel he's come on a lot under Ainsworth (or maybe Ainsworth's system) and I think he's done okay in these opening games.

​​​​​I'm not really seeing this "wingback" or "3 CBs" formation we're allegedly playing - it looks far more like a Kakay/Cook/Fox/Paal back four to me (maybe it's some sort of hybrid or fluid set-up that changes depending on whether or not we're in possession?).

Anyway, notwithstanding my confusion over formation, I don't feel any of those four defenders are particular brilliant but they do work well as a unit and Kakay has benefitted from having Cook's nous and experience next to him. Begavic is a calm and authoritative presence behind them too so it all adds up to a defence that is pretty darn secure in my view and Kakay is a key component of it.

He's strong, energetic, seems to be able to do 90mins three times a week and skippered his country recently. I feel he's finally evolving into the finished article and has matured into a decent right-sided defensive option for us.

Comment

Great, now all the advertising banners on my phone are of canoes
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Dunne or glass salter comes in for him when they are fit .
                along Side cook and fox that’s a solid championship back 3 .

Comment

Great player to have in the squad.

He does his best, doesnt get injured and accepts his time on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    Great, now all the advertising banners on my phone are of canoes
                    I'm tempted to start a thread with the words Extra Small Condom in the title now. Maybe on the next international break when things are a bit quieter........

My latest pop-ups include 12V and 24V ATV electric winches - I literally have no idea what they are or why the AI has targeted me!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I'm tempted to start a thread with the words Extra Small Condom in the title now. Maybe on the next international break when things are a bit quieter........

My latest pop-ups include 12V and 24V ATV electric winches - I literally have no idea what they are or why the AI has targeted me!
                      I actually have a couple of kayaks, but no canoe.

I was actually getting pop ups the other day for AR15 rifles
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                      X