Beale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Left us after four loses and a draw from five games.

This was form that NC couldnt get us out of and GA just managed to keep us up. MB knew he was no mircle worker when the injuries hit and did a runner. He's a gutless #### and I wish him every misfortune in his managerial career.
    I remember when he was linked to wolves
    and we played Cardiff think it was a Tuesday night on sky and we absolutely ripped them apart . Then he turned wolves down the day after and we then had the bad spell .
    IMO he turned the wolves job down as rangers had made contact or I reckon he would have gone to wolves

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

I remember when he was linked to wolves
      and we played Cardiff think it was a Tuesday night on sky and we absolutely ripped them apart . Then he turned wolves down the day after and we then had the bad spell .
      IMO he turned the wolves job down as rangers had made contact or I reckon he would have gone to wolves
      The real story will no doubt come out eventually....

There were rumours that he was sniffing round other clubs shortly after joining us as he realised the club didn't have a pot to pee in regarding a transfer budget...

He denied talking to wolves but some say it was a done deal .... I'll be honest that Tuesday I thought he was gone

Gio up in Glasgow was under extreme pressure and I'm of the opinion Beale was tipped the wink to hold off as he would replace him at the end of the season ....

He made the notorious loyalty interview with Ian Mc shortly after....

I still remember Ian tried defending him after the move but eventually felt being played like a fool or hoodwinked as he put it.... Hahaha

He went to watch rangers as a guest of the club the day after the Birmingham match....

We went on the bad run up to the world cup once rumours were swirling about an imminent move to rangers

The rest is now history....

Comment

Working...
      X