Beale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beale

Loses another old firm derby...this tine at home.

He's already on borrowed time!

Did you know Beale rhymes with Banker?

Comment

Terrible decision to join the Bigger Rangers

was always going to end this way

<fingers crossed>

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Loses another old firm derby...this tine at home.

He's already on borrowed time!

They're currently 4th in a 2 horse race! That takes some doing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

They're currently 4th in a 2 horse race! That takes some doing!!
          Probably thinks he can leave them to manage Real Madrid.

Comment

If he gets the boot at Rangers I’m intrigued to see what job he’d get next. I can’t see a prem team taking him…

Comment

Beale is a very good coach. However, he's a one foot in one foot out coach. Karma will hit him hard soon. I will have no sympahy for Beale whatsoever.

Comment

Well we never got to see if he had the ability to drag us out of a slump after four defeats in a row so to me left us untested. Is harsh for there to be talk of getting him out already up there but lets face it, it's a Mickey Mouse league. If he does end up getting the sack he may get another Championship shot but could have to go down to L1 to build things up again. That or a job abroad.

Comment

I would have him back . He had us playing the best football I’ve seen in years . We was ripping teams apart .. fluid attacking football
                  we went on a bad patch when his head got turned by wolves and had a meeting with them
                  . I do honestly believe if he stayed we would have gone up last season .

Comment

Don't want that snake back. He's face does my head in. He would only jump ship again if a "bigger club" came after him. Can't wait until I see Rangers have sacked him

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                      I would have him back . He had us playing the best football I’ve seen in years . We was ripping teams apart .. fluid attacking football
                      we went on a bad patch when his head got turned by wolves and had a meeting with them
                      . I do honestly believe if he stayed we would have gone up last season .
                      Yes we were top in October but we were never going up automatically or even through the play offs. It was nice to see us playing good football and being top was as good as it gets as a qpr fan but there was no guarantee we would have gone up. He even said it himself that we were over achieving at the time. We were 2 injuries away from its all falling apart and it did. He's a snake and we don't want his type at our club. Would trust a word he says. He's like a car salesman. All front and no substance. A chancer. I'll be delighted when celtic win the league again and see what excuse he has.......if he sticks it out that long which won't happen.

Comment

Best manager we've had for some time. Should have stayed with us, learning from mistakes with less pressure. I think we'd made playoffs with him.

Comment

No way would he be welcome back , there's a way to leave a club and a way not too.
                          Some poor fella even had a loyalty flag made up after he turned down Wolverhampton.
                          Celtic dont look that clever this season and can be caught , Beale can't afford many more losses.

Comment

He's a dead man walking. It's a totally new board up there now - the people who appointed him are gone so he's got no buy-in or clout with his employers. Obviously he can never return to LR - the man simply cannot be trusted and lacks integrity. It's incredulous how anyone could think he'd be a suitable model and example to players, I'd say he's "unhireable" but cos its football I suppose there's always a club desperate and despicable enough to take on a wrong 'un.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              He's a dead man walking. It's a totally new board up there now - the people who appointed him are gone so he's got no buy-in or clout with his employers. Obviously he can never return to LR - the man simply cannot be trusted and lacks integrity. It's incredulous how anyone could think he'd be a suitable model and example to players, I'd say he's "unhireable" but cos its football I suppose there's always a club desperate and despicable enough to take on a wrong 'un.
                              He went to Rangers with the misunderstanding that achievements there count for something, but they dont unless you beat Celtic on a consistent basis. That was going to he near impossible because they have a fair better budget because theyre a bigger club.

Premiership jobs are now out. I can't see any championship club will any form of budget wanting him to be part of their seasons project because hus word counts for nothing.

If he's lucky he'll end up at a club like Millwall. More realistically at Plymouth, Rotherham or Charlton.

Comment

Working...
                              X