This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
    You clearly have a passion for our beloved Rangers...

Why not channel it correctly ?

Stop making daft stuff up; nobody thinks you are 'in the know', and nobody cares really.

Just be yourself and add some thing positive to the forum.

Peace
    i will do

ive stopped taking my meds im normal again for this upcoming hour

Gracias

Comment

Ban the prat
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

It's a wonder this club has not sent more of us around the bend.

Comment

He was thrown off rangers fantasy Island forum

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            first ever forum ive joined

what was the name of it will join up now

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              It's a wonder this club has not sent more of us around the bend.
              blame covid myself

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                Doesnt suprise me.

I thought he was QprDave under a new ID and a VPN to hide the ISP. But definately a second rate Ted for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Doesnt suprise me.

I thought he was QprDave under a new ID and a VPN to hide the ISP. But definately a second rate Ted for sure.
                  all done in fun and banter

not concerned if the decision to ban me happens

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

all done in fun and banter

not concerned if the decision to ban me happens
                    We dont ban posters here.

Feel free to continue to post and its up to other posters if they want to engage with you based on the personalityyouve created here. We only amend/delete offensive posts.

Comment

We dont ban posters here.

Feel free to continue to post and its up to other posters if they want to engage with you based on the personalityyouve created here. We only amend/delete offensive posts.
                      Thats a shame

i see non of my posts have been ammended

Comment

You didn’t need to tell us all you was making it all up lol !! I think everyone worked that out from your posts .

a serious question here . I can’t get my nut around why a grown adult / maybe even a grandad would go out his way to post fake itk posts and continue do it (once /twice ) ok let’s all laugh
                        but weeks of it ???
                        And out the blue a New York qpr fan joins
                        He must be the only qpr fan in New York and joins just to confirm the same as you regarding new owners from America ..
                        If you was my dad /grandad / friend / I would be embarrassed of you
                        and then calling me out saying come to the springbok I will be wearing a South Africa hat
                        Which has got to be a wind up we both know you won’t be there I doubt you even go to games .
                        As others have said no one going to take you seriously anymore and if you been going qpr since the 80s then im sure you will have a good knowledge of qpr and can contribute to this site
                        maybe start fresh on loft for words and username of adalaide and British queen and wear a Union Jack hat .

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

Thats a shame

i see non of my posts have been ammended
                          Correct.
                          I havent noticed you being aggressive or insulting anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                            You didn’t need to tell us all you was making it all up lol !! I think everyone worked that out from your posts .

a serious question here . I can’t get my nut around why a grown adult / maybe even a grandad would go out his way to post fake itk posts and continue do it (once /twice ) ok let’s all laugh
                            but weeks of it ???
                            And out the blue a New York qpr fan joins
                            He must be the only qpr fan in New York and joins just to confirm the same as you regarding new owners from America ..
                            If you was my dad /grandad / friend / I would be embarrassed of you
                            and then calling me out saying come to the springbok I will be wearing a South Africa hat
                            Which has got to be a wind up we both know you won’t be there I doubt you even go to games .
                            As others have said no one going to take you seriously anymore and if you been going qpr since the 80s then im sure you will have a good knowledge of qpr and can contribute to this site
                            maybe start fresh on loft for words and username of adalaide and British queen and wear a Union Jack hat .
                            Its QprDave under a new ID. The MO is exactly the same.

To avoid the outbursts and conflict its best to not engage with him.

To both of you.......I will delete all posts from this point that include these school yard exchanges. Its time to get back to Qpr not the personal stuff

Comment

Might get banned for this, but I don't even bother opening non-transfer related posts from Springbok, such as '10 best strikers', '10 best defenders' etc. It's bloody annoying because I took you semi-seriously when I read your Jay Stansfield original post. That's why you're disliked on here, it's the needy attention-seeking. You need a good therapist, mate.

Comment

Its QprDave under a new ID. The MO is exactly the same.

To avoid the outbursts and conflict its best to not engage with him.

To both of you.......I will delete all posts from this point that include these school yard exchanges. Its time to get back to Qpr not the personal stuff
                                It ain't me sheep.
                                I might read the forum occasionally but that ain't me.

Comment

Working...
                                X