Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is current squad good enough to survive this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weve needed a striker for a very long time and in my opinion still do and a loan striker would have been enough

surely Stansfield would have prefered coming down the road to us from Fulham instead of going to Brum

i still think Chris Martin will re-sign hes almost out of options now as i think hes been playing a waiting game

we sign fox and cook yes both needed but surely a right back and a striker should have been signed too.

i voted yes thinking the youngsters we have will be ok

Dykes, Armstrong and Kolli will do jobs but if 2 of them go down fulltime we may have to use Smyth

think kakay will be ok and wont be surprised to see Rendell used as a makeshift right back in the near future.

its Bala and Aaroha that will surprise you guys

think Dixon-Bonner and Duke-McKenna will go ahead of Dozzell soon and will surprise some of you

Kolli too but he will really take off next season.

Comment

There is sufficient ability if they will turn out regularly. Cards are a variable that cannot be estimated.
      The question is will they do it for THIS manager- I have my doubts

Comment

No offense KLOS, but if you've seen the team play in the league since Watford there is no doubt they are turning up for this manager and their team mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
          weve needed a striker for a very long time and in my opinion still do and a loan striker would have been enough

surely Stansfield would have prefered coming down the road to us from Fulham instead of going to Brum

i still think Chris Martin will re-sign hes almost out of options now as i think hes been playing a waiting game

we sign fox and cook yes both needed but surely a right back and a striker should have been signed too.

i voted yes thinking the youngsters we have will be ok

Dykes, Armstrong and Kolli will do jobs but if 2 of them go down fulltime we may have to use Smyth

think kakay will be ok and wont be surprised to see Rendell used as a makeshift right back in the near future.

its Bala and Aaroha that will surprise you guys

think Dixon-Bonner and Duke-McKenna will go ahead of Dozzell soon and will surprise some of you

Kolli too but he will really take off next season.
          What utter trash!

Get back to your Brentford site!

Comment

Not sure, my belief in GA's abilities is growing, the first team is good enough but squad is inexperienced. But these squad "kids", are they good? Someone once said you can't win anything with kids...

Comment

I voted yes.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

What utter trash!

Get back to your Brentford site!

of what of that post do you not think is genuine?

ive supported QPR since 1984

and my opinion is valid just like yours

saying you dont agree with a post then saying they support Brentford is very naive senor

Comment

Lord Loftus.

Thank you for your kind response-AND ABSOLUTRLY NO OFFENCE TAKEN. in the Hoops family we exchange polite opinions. conjecture it was and is.
                  Kindest regards

Comment

Comment

There's an AFCON tournament in Jan/Feb (I'm sure they do it on purpose cos they are trying to induce EUFA to pay them several £million to shift it to the summer but I digress).....

This could mean loss of Chair and Kakay for several games but I dunno who the qualifiers are.

So, our already thin squad will be further stretched - might compel board to do some January business?

Comment

Just noticed SDM is in the Guyana squad. FFS! I'm pleased for the lad but we can't be shipping off THREE of our guys to AFCON!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          There's an AFCON tournament in Jan/Feb (I'm sure they do it on purpose cos they are trying to induce EUFA to pay them several £million to shift it to the summer but I digress).....

This could mean loss of Chair and Kakay for several games but I dunno who the qualifiers are.

So, our already thin squad will be further stretched - might compel board to do some January business?
                          Don't think Ozzy will be playing as they don't look like qualifying. Morocco and Chair will though.

Comment

Working...
                          X