Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR Development score 7 versus Peterborough (away)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

everytime i post

followed by you monseuir

just wish you had the cahonas to follow me to loftus road and introduce yourself to this chap

i tell you what i will give you half a chance the next 3 home games starting with sunderland i will be outside the springbok with my south african baseball cap at least an hour ahead of kick off every game

please feel free to chat

ive a feeling you will walk by though
    I bet I don’t walk past

Comment

Why was this thread suddenly unavailable to me, then re-appeared?

Comment

you obviously havent witnessed Ryan Kolli, Rendell, Bala and Aoraha live then?

all 4 i mentioned there have a big future add Armstrong on top of those 4 i think this is the best times weve had in a long spell for youth since Gallen and his crew came through

but then again i have played football at a very high level unlike you mob
        What level could our development squad compete at? L2, National League. We need to see them in first team or loan at L1 or L2.

Trent Rendall is 22 next month. We have 4 centre halves in front of him. Can't see him making it at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

What level could our development squad compete at? L2, National League. We need to see them in first team or loan at L1 or L2.

Trent Rendall is 22 next month. We have 4 centre halves in front of him. Can't see him making it at QPR.
          Trent seemed a big short to be a CB. Doesnt look the required 6"2'........yes Paul Parker!

Comment

you obviously havent witnessed Ryan Kolli, Rendell, Bala and Aoraha live then?

all 4 i mentioned there have a big future add Armstrong on top of those 4 i think this is the best times weve had in a long spell for youth since Gallen and his crew came through

but then again i have played football at a very high level unlike you mob
            Seen kolli twice runs around a lot , not pulled up any trees ,seen aoraha did nothing but won't judge him yet ... Not seen the other 2 boys.
            I played for maybe 10/15 teams in my life , to old now . I doubt u even played football .u seem to like winding people up , why I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Seen kolli twice runs around a lot , not pulled up any trees ,seen aoraha did nothing but won't judge him yet ... Not seen the other 2 boys.
              I played for maybe 10/15 teams in my life , to old now . I doubt u even played football .u seem to like winding people up , why I don't know
              Fair point about Kolli and Aoraha. Early days. However, getting into first team great achievement for Kolli. Hopefully he'll keep going. Not sure ready to start yet but with nine subs, worth keeping him in match day squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

The team as it stands would compete well in the league below National league but its the individuals in that team that will shine the 4 i mention Kolli, Aoroaha, Rendell and Bala

agreed the rest of the unit are either not good enough or lightweight

we will see because the window didnt bring us anyone else

not long ago fans of the club were singing "we want our rangers back"

we have them but more when Ian Holloway was with us in his first spell when we were collecting money in buckets

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Trent seemed a big short to be a CB. Doesnt look the required 6"2'........yes Paul Parker!
                  Rendell is a centre back yes and a strong one very solid

but like you say i do also think he is better suited to right back and ive seen signs he might already be ahead of Drewe in the pecking order these days

Kakay is secure at number at RB and is seen as the face of the QPR youth product system by the powers that be

Comment

Rendell is a centre back yes and a strong one very solid

but like you say i do also think he is better suited to right back and ive seen signs he might already be ahead of Drewe in the pecking order these days

Kakay is secure at number at RB and is seen as the face of the QPR youth product system by the powers that be
                    Rendell has just gone on loan to Eastleigh. National League. Expected L1/2.

Comment

Didnt know he left us shame as he waas ready to play a part for us this season

which makes me think a right back will be coming our way as a free agent

Comment

Working...
                      X