Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR Development score 7 versus Peterborough (away)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Development score 7 versus Peterborough (away)

Charlie Kelman and Rayan Kolli both scored twice in a 7-1 win for QPR’s development side at Peterborough on Tuesday afternoon.

Ziyad Larkeche, Rafferty Pedder and Stephen Duke-McKenna also scored for the visitors in a one-sided game.

One of Kelman’s goals came from the penalty spot after he was fouled in the box. The striker also hit the bar.

Albert Adomah played in the match at the Weston Homes Stadium, where Kolli came on as a substitute at half-time.

Jake Clarke-Salter was expected to feature but was not involved.

QPR team 433

Archer,
    Drewe, Randell, Gubbins, Larkeche
    Duke- McKenna , Aaroah, Dixon- Bonner
    Kelman Kolli Adomah

subs used: Pedder (adomah 46) Bala (kelman 73) trialist (drewe 46) trialist (dixon Bonner 61)

i know who the trialists are but will keep them to myself

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
      i know who the trialists are but will keep them to myself
      You’re an adult . Give you’re head a wobble
      this is something my kids would say

if I was that bothered who the trailist was I would watch the highlights .

Comment

JCS injured again?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopsah View Post
          JCS injured again?
          It was a bit blowy yesterday - couldn't risk a sudden gust would wrench his wotsit and compromise his rehabilitation.

Comment

Peterborough played in the cup yesterday so I would imagine it was there under 18s .. hench why kelman and Co scored 7

Comment

Is Kelman training with first team? Kolli and Bala look ahead of him in first team reckoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
                Is Kelman training with first team? Kolli and Bala look ahead of him in first team reckoning.
                Surely we will be getting 2 or 3 players in before window shuts , we are doomed if relying on the bench we had at Southampton away.

Comment

Weakest bench I've seen in time ,was like a caraboa cup turn out

Comment

Understand desire for experience but we need room for young players on bench and some minutes on pitch.

Recent seasons we've padded squad with loan players. This season development players will have opportunities.

Comment

No team given in WLS article.

Team according to offish as well as two Twitter/X accounts:

QPR: Salamon, Adomah, Harrack, Rendall, Hawkins, Larkeche, Aoraha (Petrie 86), Duke-McKenna, Bala (Kolli 45) Pedder, Kelman (Murphy 56).

Comment

Originally posted by Kitman View Post
                        No team given in WLS article.

Team according to offish as well as two Twitter/X accounts:

QPR: Salamon, Adomah, Harrack, Rendall, Hawkins, Larkeche, Aoraha (Petrie 86), Duke-McKenna, Bala (Kolli 45) Pedder, Kelman (Murphy 56).
                        dunno which game they saw then

my friend who is also a prince in his village told me a different team

that prince Andrew is a terror sometimes

and such a comedian wish he wouldnt invite me to those parties he keeps having tho

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

dunno which game they saw then

my friend who is also a prince in his village told me a different team

that prince Andrew is a terror sometimes

and such a comedian wish he wouldnt invite me to those parties he keeps having tho
                          you’re a weirdo.
                          and need you’re laptop looked at .
                          hope you haven’t got kids or grandchildren.
                          for there sake !!
                          your full of BS ..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

you’re a weirdo.
                            and need you’re laptop looked at .
                            hope you haven’t got kids or grandchildren.
                            for there sake !!
                            your full of BS ..
                            everytime i post

followed by you monseuir

just wish you had the cahonas to follow me to loftus road and introduce yourself to this chap

i tell you what i will give you half a chance the next 3 home games starting with sunderland i will be outside the springbok with my south african baseball cap at least an hour ahead of kick off every game

please feel free to chat

ive a feeling you will walk by though

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              Weakest bench I've seen in time ,was like a caraboa cup turn out
                              you obviously havent witnessed Ryan Kolli, Rendell, Bala and Aoraha live then?

all 4 i mentioned there have a big future add Armstrong on top of those 4 i think this is the best times weve had in a long spell for youth since Gallen and his crew came through

but then again i have played football at a very high level unlike you mob

Comment

Working...
                              X