No announcement yet.

On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Said it before Dykes wouldnt get in my Sunday side ... Never seen a striker miss so many chances .
    I Was at Watford , he had a one on one with the keeper and side footed it to him , none of our fans were surprised we knew he'd miss.
    As for Dozzell the kid is always a yard to slow , after every spurt of energy he's blowing out of his A.
    ​​​​Never scores and is creamed after 60/70 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      Said it before Dykes wouldnt get in my Sunday side ... Never seen a striker miss so many chances .
      I Was at Watford , he had a one on one with the keeper and side footed it to him , none of our fans were surprised we knew he'd miss.
      As for Dozzell the kid is always a yard to slow , after every spurt of energy he's blowing out of his A.
      ​​​​Never scores and is creamed after 60/70 mins.
      i concur

just because Dozzell had 1 good game by peoples accounts albeit against the club we signed him from doesnt make me forget the several no shows weve witnessed beforehand.

lets face it playing against your former club to a normal human being makes them play that much harder and better to make your old teammates know your about but im not sure i can class Dozzell as a normal human being hes much worse than his dad and his dad was average at best.....a bit like Johan and Jordi Cruyff
      majority of the games hes been involved in for us ive forgotten the geezer is on the pitch

as for Dykes ive seen better players in league 2 and even the National league
      how did he get to be an international? hes not even scottish maybe just maybe hes a reincarnation of jesus but with tats

but in saying that not even jesus could make a miracle out of Dykes and make him a professional footballer

ahhh i know he must be a freemason

Comment

Johan Cruyff "average at best"?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
          Johan Cruyff "average at best"?
          I think he means Johans son was not as good as his dad.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I think he means Johans son was not as good as his dad.
            i did mean that yes but more importantly

Jordi very poor
            Johan Average

Johna he did one turn in 1 world cup (vastly overrated)

Comment

Working...
            X