Willock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I completely get the frustration of fans because we've all seen what Chris is capable of and we've not seen enough of that ability. However it's all very well letting emotion shine through but the reality is we have Kelman and Dozzell who are both clearly league 2 players at best pinching starting 11 positions and I'd rather a 1 legged can't be asked Chris Willock ahead of these 2 players. Willock off form will still show more goals and assists than those 2 players put together and that is just the facts, so be very careful what you wish for Dave! The concern is Gareth doesn't see this so I hope he learns quick otherwise he'll be down the job centre pretty sharpish
    Dozzell must be fantastic in training or something. He has now got games under 4 managers.

Comment

As previously mentioned, if Willock is looking for a move, then he is better off banging in decent performances and putting himself out there.

Comment

Dozzell is a strange one. No assists and no goals last season and as a defensive midfielder was hardly part of a solid defensive unit. Soon, he will be a regular sub and leave the club when his contract expires at the end of this season.

Personally, I'd put him in as part-ex for another L1 player.

Comment

Who would want him. 1 assist in his whole time with us. He's lazy, has no strength or physicality. Cant hold onto the ball, cant run with the ball. Isnt box to box and can't protect the back 4. Makes you wonder why he was signed and yet again, who was watching him?

Comment

Willock not even on the bench in todays match day squad. What is going on? Must be off. Perhaps the mole faced snake wants him at GR? Just hope we get a reasonable fee for him as he clearly doesn’t want to be here anymore sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
              Willock not even on the bench in todays match day squad. What is going on? Must be off. Perhaps the mole faced snake wants him at GR? Just hope we get a reasonable fee for him as he clearly doesn’t want to be here anymore sadly.
              Minor injury in training.... hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                Get rid.....hes wasting our time.
                Sign a new contract or frck off pronto

Comment

Kelman not even on the bench.

Hopefully another CF incoming and his one year stop gap extension will see him seeing his time out in L2. Im sure hus extension was on L2 wages......

Comment

Middlesbrough, two games, two defeats. They'll panic soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
                      Middlesbrough, two games, two defeats. They'll panic soon.
                      Dodgy keeper I heard

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Dodgy keeper I heard
                        Signed Lumley too!

Comment

Working...
                        X