• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Bath

Seems we are looking to bring him in as well.0

Originally posted by Sneezey View Post
    Seems we are looking to bring him in as well.0
    Played 40 games for Sunderland last season, and hes 32, we dont really need another CB unless JCS is out long term.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Played 40 games for Sunderland last season, and hes 32, we dont really need another CB unless JCS is out long term.
      Problem is that JCS donīt stay fit. Canīt see him playing over 20 games, we canīt rely on him. Besides Batth is a better player and 40 games last season shows his not made of glass

Comment

Would imagine it would have been Cook or Batth, given we’ve signed Fox and we’re skint

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
          Would imagine it would have been Cook or Batth, given we’ve signed Fox and we’re skint
          Unless one will go to RB......?

Comment

financed by some leaving (sadly Sam and down tools Willock)
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Another one over 30? We need expirience, that's definite. However, hope we will not end as a retiring home for players at the end of their careers!

Comment

I think this points to Dunn and JCS being long term injured...

I live near Wolverhampton, and Batth is a bit of a legend in this area, with Wolves fans.

Local lad and hard working, not the best, but def gives 100%.

Comment

Maybe 3 at the back? Cook on the right, Batth in the middle and Fox on the left? I feel this suits Paal as I'm not convinced by him defensively. Kakay, Drewe and Albert could all play the role as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    Maybe 3 at the back? Cook on the right, Batth in the middle and Fox on the left? I feel this suits Paal as I'm not convinced by him defensively. Kakay, Drewe and Albert could all play the role as well.
                    Could well be that.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

Another one over 30? We need expirience, that's definite. However, hope we will not end as a retiring home for players at the end of their careers!
                      If that's what it takes to keep us up until FFP eases, it's OK with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X