No surprise there then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

That would be the ideal albeit I suspect one or both of Willock and Chair will be gone by the close of the window. We are though miles off the Warnock team. Adel really was unplayable to the extent Warnock just let him pretty much do what he wanted in the knowledge he was the best attacking player in the division by quite some way and a moment or two of brilliance would win the game. Chair is a good player at this level but nowhere near Adel in terms of ability or impact. The other thing is the Warnock team was good even not allowing for Adel and a great bunch of pros. Very solid team who provided the basis for the more attacking players to do their thing. What we put out at Watford was so weak both in defence and central midfield, not even half decent by L1 standard. That said we have Fox working up to full match fitness, Dunne and JCS returning at some point, Colback I hope will be able to start at Cardiff and with any luck we will have a signing or two as well. Then we should be competitive at this level and no excuses for not being able to give the opposition a game whether we win, lose or draw. That is all I want from the team.
    Sorry mate even with those players back and more signings i doubt we will be competitive as Ainsworth is a poor coach .

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Sorry mate even with those players back and more signings i doubt we will be competitive as Ainsworth is a poor coach .
      You could have Messi playing for us and it wouldn’t make any difference. The biggest problem is the manager, until that’s sorted, we’ll be going backwards.

Comment

Working...
      X