No announcement yet.

Jack Colback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should put glass salter on the transfer list. Absolute waste of space. I wouldn't even give him a squad number.

Comment

He will be on 10/12k a week easy . It’s something that could have payed off if he can stay fit as his a top defender . Clearly only with us as he a crock or would be playing bottom half premiership easy

Comment

How is he is a top defender? He had barely played. We were the only club that offered him a long term contract cos every other club steered clear due to him being a sicknote. Yet good old qpr came calling!! 4 years to a lad who can't play 2 games in a row without crying off.

Comment

Do me laces up boss........

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
            How is he is a top defender? He had barely played. We were the only club that offered him a long term contract cos every other club steered clear due to him being a sicknote. Yet good old qpr came calling!! 4 years to a lad who can't play 2 games in a row without crying off.
            If he didn’t have the injury record his got . And was not made of glass he would be in the premiership
            his a top defender. When he is actually not injured watch him play watch his movement and the way he reads the game and his constantly talking to players around him

Comment

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Comment

Even when he plays do you seriously think hes premier quality? Hes not. After getting released by Chelsea, no one apart from us offered him a long term deal. Which tells you he's not built for this level of football. His appearance history tells you that. He's skinny and gets pushed around a lot. Having a nice left foot doesn't make you a good footballer. How a guy who got a tap on the calf can not even be able run around 4 weeks later tells us he's soft and not reliable in a league that is known in world football to be the most physical.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Hopefully hes not turned into an old slug like Steff was in the end. Have paid one off to replace with another slug. Time will tell.......
                  Lettuce hope that's not the case.

Comment

Working...
                  X