No announcement yet.

Chairs position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s too easy to sit on the fence and say Chair is overrated but worth £5m.

Overarated players don’t get picked to be part of a very good Moroccan squad that came close to getting to the WC final.

Chair was ‘by a country mile ‘our best player’before Beale got on his bike.

Put him amongst good players then it’s likely he would release the ball earlier.

Comment

Chair will try regardless of how we are playing , willock is living off his past glories .
      willock doesn't want to get injured so pulls out of tackles , doesn't track back and his body language stinks .
      Saturday will show us who wants to lay for the badge

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
        It’s too easy to sit on the fence and say Chair is overrated but worth £5m.

Overarated players don’t get picked to be part of a very good Moroccan squad that came close to getting to the WC final.

Chair was ‘by a country mile ‘our best player’before Beale got on his bike.

Put him amongst good players then it’s likely he would release the ball earlier.
        I'm not sitting on the fence. In my opinion he's overrated based on his performances, numbers and inconsistency. I think we can all agree he goes missing in games.

£5m is a fair price given his contract and potential. I previously said he could be suited to playing in a better team in an average league. I'm giving him the benefit of doubt. Would he tear it up in Scotland for example?

Chair has been our best player by a country mile for a few months of each of the last 3 seasons. I previously said he has spells of looking a million dollars. The difference between good and very good is consistency. Will he find it? What's his level?

I definitely agree he'd be better suited to a team with better players and that would improve his numbers, however, a very good player should stand out regardless and I don't think he does. You throw Eze in this team and he'd stand out a mile for example. I expect and want more from Chair in terms of quality of performances over the long term and getting better numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

I'm not sitting on the fence. In my opinion he's overrated based on his performances, numbers and inconsistency. I think we can all agree he goes missing in games.

£5m is a fair price given his contract and potential. I previously said he could be suited to playing in a better team in an average league. I'm giving him the benefit of doubt. Would he tear it up in Scotland for example?

Chair has been our best player by a country mile for a few months of each of the last 3 seasons. I previously said he has spells of looking a million dollars. The difference between good and very good is consistency. Will he find it? What's his level?

I definitely agree he'd be better suited to a team with better players and that would improve his numbers, however, a very good player should stand out regardless and I don't think he does. You throw Eze in this team and he'd stand out a mile for example. I expect and want more from Chair in terms of quality of performances over the long term and getting better numbers.
          Let me put it in plain words for you, how many overrated players have we sold for £5m recently?

I very much doubt Ronaldo would be consistent with all the disruption and poor decisions being made at this club.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post

Let me put it in plain words for you, how many overrated players have we sold for £5m recently?

I very much doubt Ronaldo would be consistent with all the disruption and poor decisions being made at this club.
            Do you understand what overrated means? Some fans think Chair is on a par with Eze. Overrated within our fan base.

We've paid £3m for Luongo. £3m for Washington. £2m for Dickie. £2m for Bonne. I can go on. £5m is peanuts in todays market. You don't have to be very good to be valued at £5m when you have a lengthy contract and show signs of decent ability.

Comment

Working...
            X