SOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOS

Is it me or is anyone else terrified of what is patently obvious? 3 wins out of our last 24 games! Fernandes goes, Les goes, Seny and Dickie gone, Sign Smythe who scores 10 goals in league 2, 5-0 to Oxford a league 2 side....we have to do something to change the inevitable....suggestions please????

Get rid of jcs and the other sub standard players like gubbins, drewe, Duke etc. Actually sign players who can play at this level rather than hope they can get to the required level on the job.

Manager already showing he has made a huge mistake leaving ww where there was zero pressure and expectations on his shoulders. Our club just keeping ways to trip up when we should be running at a decent pace.

Comment

Imo I find our recruitment lazy as well as inept. So far we've not signed a single loan player with ko a week away

We've paid of stef and let amos as well as selling dickie and dieng with suitable cover in begovic

The cover from the b squad is sub standard along with kakay as a starter at present plus losing Martin as cf back up who contributed in keeping us up gone leaves sinclair who's not got going either

With les going and ga to source and can't even find a L1 player to come show how dire things are given a relegated Blackpool ripped us a new backside last season

If we're at a net zero spend I fail to see anything GA has to work with given Dozell kakay and an awol jcs plus a novice cb as it stands now dunnes out for a while what any manager can do

Without some fresh faces I fear for ga lasting past October

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
        Imo I find our recruitment lazy as well as inept. So far we've not signed a single loan player with ko a week away

We've paid of stef and let amos as well as selling dickie and dieng with suitable cover in begovic

The cover from the b squad is sub standard along with kakay as a starter at present plus losing Martin as cf back up who contributed in keeping us up gone leaves sinclair who's not got going either

With les going and ga to source and can't even find a L1 player to come show how dire things are given a relegated Blackpool ripped us a new backside last season

If we're at a net zero spend I fail to see anything GA has to work with given Dozell kakay and an awol jcs plus a novice cb as it stands now dunnes out for a while what any manager can do

Without some fresh faces I fear for ga lasting past October
        Other clubs seem to recruit cleverly from abroad yet we can't see further than our Manager's previous club, that says it all!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Other clubs seem to recruit cleverly from abroad yet we can't see further than our Manager's previous club, that says it all!
          Or what about signing good players from other div 1 or div 2 teams. I thought that was why we brought Ainsworth in?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Or what about signing good players from other div 1 or div 2 teams. I thought that was why we brought Ainsworth in?
            We need to swap our team for Oxford's team. They look the better bet to stay up !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

We need to swap our team for Oxford's team. They look the better bet to stay up !!
              Based on yesterday`s performance; yes indeed ...
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                The best loan players won't become available before PL clubs have submitted their 25 man squads. That happens sometime in August.

Comment

Working...
                X