No announcement yet.

Reading v Qpr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get that many on here are disappointed with the lack of "quality" signings, and like others I will be at Watford on 5 August worrying that this season could be a step too far in the Championship

However, no-one can surely believe that the board is deliberately setting us up to fail and get relegated? Our losses have been horrendous over the last few years and the board has had to fund these. More losses this season too inevitably

I continue to spend my hard earned following the team home and away, but let's not forget that we as fans are not footing the true cost of the club

Comment

It would be splendid if the right back Gooch from Sunderland would sign for us. He is linked with us.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by StortfordRanger View Post
        I get that many on here are disappointed with the lack of "quality" signings, and like others I will be at Watford on 5 August worrying that this season could be a step too far in the Championship

However, no-one can surely believe that the board is deliberately setting us up to fail and get relegated? Our losses have been horrendous over the last few years and the board has had to fund these. More losses this season too inevitably

I continue to spend my hard earned following the team home and away, but let's not forget that we as fans are not footing the true cost of the club
        You say the board has had to fund these losses but they are the idiots that have created our losses due to the people they employ to run the club
        There aren't many clubs that have been run as poorly as ours over the last 12 years , maybe Reading , Cardiff and Birmingham are 3 that come to mind.
        Everything that Tony Fernandes touches turns to ####

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

You say the board has had to fund these losses but they are the idiots that have created our losses due to the people they employ to run the club
          There aren't many clubs that have been run as poorly as ours over the last 12 years , maybe Reading , Cardiff and Birmingham are 3 that come to mind.
          Everything that Tony Fernandes touches turns to ####
          I'm not saying that they haven't made mistakes - clearly they have - but they have put their hands into their pockets to keep the club going

There are a lot of fans who clearly think they could do a better job, but it's a lot easier to be a keyboard warrior than actually run a business

I will support the club whichever division we're in - and I've seen us in League 1 in the Holloway bucket rattling era - but am realistic as to the financial restrictions that we're operating under

This season is going to be tough but I think we'll survive- just

Comment

Originally posted by StortfordRanger View Post

I'm not saying that they haven't made mistakes - clearly they have - but they have put their hands into their pockets to keep the club going

There are a lot of fans who clearly think they could do a better job, but it's a lot easier to be a keyboard warrior than actually run a business

I will support the club whichever division we're in - and I've seen us in League 1 in the Holloway bucket rattling era - but am realistic as to the financial restrictions that we're operating under

This season is going to be tough but I think we'll survive- just
            I have supported this club since 1970 and will do so whatever league we end up in , which is why it hurts me to see these idiots ruining our club.
            Yes they have kept us going but it is due to their poor decisions that they are losing money. I just wish they would sell up because I don't believe that we can get any lower than where they are taking us.

Comment

Working...
            X