Lewis Wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

Ryan Leonard from Brighton was one name mentioned weeks ago,but it´s gone quiet since.
    That`s true, I remember that rumour ....I wonder how good he is. Edit: Marc Leonard is his name. Ryan is playing for Millwall.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

We cant afford both Wing and Haaland.

Comment

That`s true, SheepRanger
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

That`s true, I remember that rumour ....I wonder how good he is. Edit: Marc Leonard is his name. Ryan is playing for Millwall.
          Yes, my bad. Thanks for correcting me.

This Marc Leonard supposed to be highly rated at Brighton, but his only 1 st team football so far are at Northampton on loan last season. This lack of rumours makes me think that maybe GA might give minutes to Dixon-Bonner or Pedder?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

I have defended you in the past when other posters have had a pop saying you don’t know anyone at the club and making it up .
            If you do know someone at the club the 5 predictions they have told you not one has been correct . I would get a tin hat on for any future ITK posts
            miaow

i know nothing ....... he wanted more GA didnt want to pay him more he moved on and Lewis Wing has now progressed to the heights of league 1 im glad its happened as he isnt a player we need

i repeat miaow

Comment

With Wing out of the equation I guess that only leaves Prayer. I've got a feeling he'll see Dulwich Hamlet as a better option, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

miaow

i know nothing ....... he wanted more GA didnt want to pay him more he moved on and Lewis Wing has now progressed to the heights of league 1 im glad its happened as he isnt a player we need

i repeat miaow
                Wouldn't have thought ainsworth had any say in how much we pay the players

Comment

Working...
                X