Lewis Wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Read in newspaper, Reading are restricted to £1,400 per week for new signings. Can't be Reading.
    Depends if they gave him 3yr deal on 1.4k a week and we've offered 1.5k on 2yr

I don't think were going to go big if we intend to keep chair and willock

Comment

Have we been linked with alternatives to Wing? Our former loanee ,Tim Iregbunoam has been mentioned, but he is not quite the same type of player, is he?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Have we been linked with alternatives to Wing? Our former loanee ,Tim Iregbunoam has been mentioned, but he is not quite the same type of player, is he?
        My view is if Chair and Willock stay, with the signing of Smythe we don’t need Wing. They are all similar players. We need more of a box to box midfielder which is what Tim is.

Comment

If Willock is staying we need to extend his contract. Theres no point in him being here on a one year extension if hes going to down tools again from Jan. But to extend his contract we need the extra £7-10k a week it will take. That will surely mean a player leaving.

I still think one of Willock, Chair or Field will be sold.

Comment

Wing has chosen Reading over us - widely reported.

Sorry state of affairs to be losing out to a league 1 club who have all sorts of financial restrictions in place!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
              Wing has chosen Reading over us - widely reported.

Sorry state of affairs to be losing out to a league 1 club who have all sorts of financial restrictions in place!
              If we wanted him enough we would have got him.

Same could be said about him happy to stay at L1 level rather than the championship. Sad reflection on him.

Many were uninspired by this potentisl signing, and I guess our offer to him was similarly mediocre.

Comment

hes not chosen Reading hes trying to get a better deal from us

he wants QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Ryan Leonard from Brighton was one name mentioned weeks ago,but it´s gone quiet since.

Comment

If he chooses the fakes over us then they deserve eachother , as said probably holding out for more wedge or to see if a better offer comes in.
                    Needs to be given a deadline by us , but it's pandering to player power these days .

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

he wants QPR
                      Signed for Reading just now!

Comment

Yup 3 year deal on their twitter now

Comment

Don’t think we was ever in for him

Comment

Good !!
                            his not a championship player . His at the Level he should be at league 1.

Comment

he wants QPR
                              I have defended you in the past when other posters have had a pop saying you don’t know anyone at the club and making it up .
                              If you do know someone at the club the 5 predictions they have told you not one has been correct . I would get a tin hat on for any future ITK posts

Comment

he wants QPR
                                Oh my aching sides
                                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X