Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    29 games out of 46? Then we gave him a 4 year deal. Wtf
    10 the season before and 19 the season before that.

JCS is 26yrs in Sept.......hardly a youngster and 69 appearances in four seasons is poor - average of 17 games a season!!!!

Comment

The annoying thing is getting rid of Barbet, who literally played every minute of the season (IIRC), and getting in someone who never plays.

Comment

Barbet wanted to go , if their heart ain't in it no point in trying to keep players .

Comment

JCS is a decent player when fit.

Problem is he is always sick or injured.

Finishing a half is probably not possible.

Dreadful.

But did not even look injured. Think he is one of those that enjoys being injured.

We desperately need two new cemtre backs.

JCS clearly we need to get rid !!!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            Barbet wanted to go , if their heart ain't in it no point in trying to keep players .
            What a load of tosh. Barbet wanted to stay but the club wouldnt make him a decent offer. The opening line in his statement was "I would have loved to stay at QPR but the club and I couldn't come to an agreement"

I wouldnt be surprised if they offered JCS near double what the offered Barbet. JCS undoubtedly more talented but but because of injury substantially less reliable. This is the problem with our recruitment - we keep looking for sellable assets and lose out on the Barbet/Hill/Derry type player who would be fit and give a 100%

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post

What a load of tosh. Barbet wanted to stay but the club wouldnt make him a decent offer. The opening line in his statement was "I would have loved to stay at QPR but the club and I couldn't come to an agreement"

I wouldnt be surprised if they offered JCS near double what the offered Barbet. JCS undoubtedly more talented but but because of injury substantially less reliable. This is the problem with our recruitment - we keep looking for sellable assets and lose out on the Barbet/Hill/Derry type player who would be fit and give a 100%
              Your wrong Lee cook , he wanted to go .
              He lived 2 doors from me and told me he was homesick . So you're the tosh talker

Comment

Working...
              X