JCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCS

Lasted a lengthy 17 mins before deciding he had enough. What absolute waste of space. Gave an interview during the week stating how he felt like a leader and a vocal presence. He will lead the way to the physio room no doubt. Another one who hasn't got the physical capability to play week in week out. Pay him off and get a cb who is able to do their job and be available to play every week.

Precautionary substitution I read.

Comment

100% agree! Stealing a wage and a living

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Precautionary substitution I read.
        Blokes a sick note waste of time

Comment

I doubt JCS enjoys being injured ffs!

Comment

I bet he still enjoys being paid even though he can't perform his primary objective. Playing football.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
              I bet he still enjoys being paid even though he can't perform his primary objective. Playing football.
              Well yeah! It's not as if he's jetting around the world partying is it? The lad will be doing rehab and fitness work and be bored out of his nut while watching the others train and play.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Well yeah! It's not as if he's jetting around the world partying is it? The lad will be doing rehab and fitness work and be bored out of his nut while watching the others train and play.
                But he makes Darren Anderson look like a robust machine?!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

should have been released at start of this season and contract paid up if he manages to play more than 10 games this term i will be shocked

having him on the pay roll just tells the management upstairs that we have 2 centre backs at the club that can play first team football when in reality we have just 1 (jimmy dunne) we need 2 centre backs signed this season having JCS but we will only be allowed to sign the 1

hes an oxygen and salary thief

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Must be getting used to doing nothing but rehab. Some players bodies just can't cope with the demands of football at this level. He is an example of this. Along with Roberts who between the pair of them spend more time lying on a bench instead standing on a pitch. Yet we keep signing these players.

Comment

i would put them both in prison JCS and Roberts for fraud

because they shouldnt be telling people they play football

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                        i would put them both in prison JCS and Roberts for fraud

because they shouldnt be telling people they play football

Comment

Apparent kick on the calf last Saturday but not even in the squad seven days later!!

Comment

Wastage of space. Gutless and always looking for an excuse to come off. Get rid. How can he ever be relied upon?

Comment

I dont understand it.

These guys work on their fitness, should be yoga experts through stetching, their legs muscles massaged until their skin is raw and should know how to warm up properly. Hes a young man not a 32 year old with 500 games under his belt.

I know I played to an average amatuer standard, but sometimes its better to run off these minor strains not head for the treatment table.

Comment

Working...
                              X