X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    Pedder looked better than dozzell which ain't hard

Kakay only just back from injury but a rb is a must

If Forino coming best be before season starts with 4 from 5 games away we need help

Chair willock dykes you know what they can do kelaman and sinclair as back ups along with albert is dire

Pleased for Richards think if he stays fit will be a big positive
    Cant really argue with that, I was against loaning Sinclair out but after yesterday I think he does need one to get some regular game time.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Cant really argue with that, I was against loaning Sinclair out but after yesterday I think he does need one to get some regular game time.
      How did Kelman play?

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

We all want Sinclair to do well but he he looks a bit lost imo his pace is ridiculous but you need to have a bit more than that either a decent passing ability to whip a ball in or be clinical in the box and he looks a bit rabbit in headlights at times. I know he's young but development will be tough if you struggle at a higher level.

The trouble is we don't carry much pace without him in the squad neither Willock, Chair or Dykes carry any pace threat.

Comment

We all want Sinclair to do well but he he looks a bit lost imo his pace is ridiculous but you need to have a bit more than that either a decent passing ability to whip a ball in or be clinical in the box and he looks a bit rabbit in headlights at times. I know he's young but development will be tough if you struggle at a higher level.

The trouble is we don't carry much pace without him in the squad neither Willock, Chair or Dykes carry any pace threat.
          We need someone who is athletic and brings some pace, thats what we badly need in this squad imo.

Comment

Smyth is pretty pacy.

Comment

To be fair with Sinclair, he was thrown in with the rest of the youngsters. I think playing alongside Chair, Willock and Richards will make a huge difference.

Comment

Working...
              X