Chair gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chair gone?

Not seen him in any of pre season photos, which as a key player I’m sure they’d want to show? Or is he just injured ?

I think Morocco also had games last week. So i think he just having a break,just like Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
      Not seen him in any of pre season photos, which as a key player I’m sure they’d want to show? Or is he just injured ?
      All the players that were on International duty are still on holiday although where is Paal ? Did'nt think he was an international ?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
        I clicked on this message half expecting to see a picture of a table with no chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

All the players that were on International duty are still on holiday although where is Paal ? Did'nt think he was an international ?
          Yes he is - Surinam I think.

No panic; internationals are always given a little longer off...

Comment

LYNDON Dykes and Scotland had a memorable week as the Tartan Army took a big step towards Euro 2024 qualification.

Scotland kicked off the recent international break with a trip to Oslo as they took on Norway in their homeland.

Despite Erling Haaland’s 61st minute strike, an impressive final two-minutes for the visitors completed a perfect comeback.

Dykes got the ball rolling as he pocked home on the 87th minute, before the 27-year-old played a significant role in the match-winning effort as Kenny McLean ignited some special scenes with his curled effort.

Scotland would later return to Hampden Park on Tuesday evening as they hosted Georgia in a wet evening north of the border.

After play was delayed owing to the torrential rain, the Tartan Army would eventually get underway with strikes from Callum McGregor and Scott McTominay wrapping up all three points – ensuring they now top the group.

Further afield, goalkeeper Seny Dieng featured for Senegal in their African Cup of Nations qualification game as they secured a share of the points with Benin on Saturday.

However, the R’s stopper was an unused substitute on Tuesday as Senegal recorded a stunning 4-2 victory over Brazil.

Elsewhere, Morocco suffered defeat to South Africa on Saturday in their AFCON qualification clash, with attacker Ilias Chair an unused substitute in the clash.

Whilst Kenneth Paal picked up another Suriname cap in their CFU-UNCAF first preliminary round clash with Puerto Rico – which eventually remained goalless, but Paal’s side suffered a 4-3 defeat on penalties.

On the same Day, QPR B duo Stephen Duke-McKenna played the final 15 minutes for Guyana as they overcame Kayden Harrack’s Grenada side who played the full 90 minutes in the clash, with Duke-McKenna’s team coming out on top 5-3 on penalties.

The Golden Jaguars faced Guadeloupe on Tuesday, but suffered a 2-0 defeat with Duke-McKenna coming on in the 58th minute.

Furthermore, the Republic of Ireland U21’s were in action drawing 2-2 to Ukraine U21 on Friday, but striker Sinclair Armstrong was absent from the squad.

Before Ireland’s U21’s friendly against Kuwait was abandoned owing to a report of racism abuse towards one of its players, find out more HERE.

Finally, QPR B midfielder Steven Bala was included in Albania’s U21 squad which recorded a 3-1 victory over Bulgaria U21 in a friendly on Tuesday.

International R’s: What a week for Lyndon (qpr.co.uk)

Comment

Working...
            X