• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watford at home

1st Game 5th August

Great first fixture-big crowd - sun out

Away to Millwall Boxing Day

time to get excited again!

Not sure if anyone seen this elsewhere but my father suddenly passed away on holiday last week at the age of 54. He was a lifelong QPR fan (like the whole family), he even went to every single game for 3/4 seasons back in the 80's. First a paddock boy, then the loft in the 80/90's but when he had he's kids we sit in the Stanley Bowles Stand.
    Can I ask that Loftus Road would give my dad a Hoops send off in the 54th minute please? Would make the whole family so proud. Hope I'm ok asking this on here.
    You R'sssss!!

Comment

Am I imagining things or do we tend to spend most seasons with a home game?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
          Not sure if anyone seen this elsewhere but my father suddenly passed away on holiday last week at the age of 54. He was a lifelong QPR fan (like the whole family), he even went to every single game for 3/4 seasons back in the 80's. First a paddock boy, then the loft in the 80/90's but when he had he's kids we sit in the Stanley Bowles Stand.
          Can I ask that Loftus Road would give my dad a Hoops send off in the 54th minute please? Would make the whole family so proud. Hope I'm ok asking this on here.
          You R'sssss!!
          Sorry for your loss, let's hope thr Rs do him proud may he RIP

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Sorry for your loss, let's hope thr Rs do him proud may he RIP
            thank you shaggy!

Comment

Sorry for your loss scaz
              know how you feel, lost my dad to early.
              Hope you get what you're asking for.

Comment

thank you eam1882.
                Going QPR will not be the same anymore without my old man :(

Comment

Very sad news Scaz, RIP

Comment

Lost my mum less than a year ago scaz , u think they will live forever.
                    Take care mate ...RIP to your dad x

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      Lost my mum less than a year ago scaz , u think they will live forever.
                      Take care mate ...RIP to your dad x
                      You do mate, my dad wasn't ill and still in good health. Only 54, and then just gone. QPR won't be the same without him. He loved QPR so much, as do the whole family.
                      Life really sucks at times :(

Comment

Sad to lose a family member at that age , R.I.P. to your dad , all the best Scaz

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                          You R'sssss!!
                          Sorry to hear. Make him proud.

Comment

Game switched to Watford. Our pitch not ready !!

QPR v Watford - Fixture switched to Vicarage Road

Comment

Not sure developing a billiard table surface is doing us any favours - we need a pitch carved up by scramblers that's strewn with broken glass and dogs' muck, a sort of "leveller" like minnows have in 3rd round of cup.

Comment

Working...
                              X