Open Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Day

WE ARE delighted to announce that the official opening of our new state-of-the-art training complex at Heston will be taking place this Wednesday.

Rangers legend and iconic figure Gerry Francis will be on hand to officially open the training complex in what will be a momentous day in the history of the Queens Park Rangers.

He will be joined by a host of former R's stars including Ian Gillard, Kevin Gallen, Paul Goddard, Richard Langley and Roger Morgan as the ribbon is cut in West London.

Owners, Board members and Bondholders will also be in attendance.

Comment

Long shot - does anyone think we might also announce a signing today?

As I said though, long shot!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        WE ARE delighted to announce that the official opening of our new state-of-the-art training complex at Heston will be taking place this Wednesday.

Rangers legend and iconic figure Gerry Francis will be on hand to officially open the training complex in what will be a momentous day in the history of the Queens Park Rangers.

He will be joined by a host of former R's stars including Ian Gillard, Kevin Gallen, Paul Goddard, Richard Langley and Roger Morgan as the ribbon is cut in West London.

Owners, Board members and Bondholders will also be in attendance.

Serious question but is our training complex in better nick than HQ?

Comment

Let's hope they have hot water in the toilets for a start. I can imagine all the squad queuing up for a pss after training and then having to dry their hands on their tops cos the hand dryer isn't working!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Serious question but is our training complex in better nick than HQ?

Plough Lane is in better nick than HQ!

Comment

Gallery: The official unveiling of Heston (qpr.co.uk)

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Plough Lane is in better nick than HQ!
                Plough lane is a brand new stadium

Comment

Training ground looks lovely .
                  But it's like having a fancy new toilet .
                  There is just going to be a load of #### in it.
                  In all seriousness , the board could surprise me and sign some decent players before the window closes and maybe we could stay up.
                  But the players we are being linked with has got me worried , saw this morning we are being linked with our old winger Paul Smyth ,
                  The way it stands at the moment we are nailed on to be bottom of the league , it's a shame we did'nt let Ainsworth go with Les.
                  My worry is that Ainsworth will sign a load of headless chicken , hoof ball merchants , then when he gets sacked in November we will be stuck with them.

Comment

Working...
                  X