John hollins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John hollins

Sad news Johnny hollins has past away part of the 75-76 season team, in my opinion the best we've ever had. RIP

Without doubt our best ever side way ahead of its time 1/2 touch football on a mud heap

Rip JH

Comment

Sad news RIP John

Comment

Very sad news

It was John who took a football training session at my junior school and got me into supporting the Rs

I'll be making a claim on his estate

Comment

Someone mentioned on here, or dot.org, years back that JH pitched up and played 5-a-side with him whilst in his 50s and ran them all ragged. And, that was days before he went into hospital for a hip replacement.

A proper baller......RIP

Comment

RIP

Comment

Remember watching him as a kid , would walk into the current team ..RIP

Comment

A lovely footballer...

I remember when we were fighting relegation from Division 1, and lost 2-1 at West Brom (1979 ?).

Hollins and the team had a spirited second half, and Hollins hit the bar with a drive 40 yards plus...

Thanks John for the memories.

Comment

RIP JH. Memories of when football was more enjoyable (and we were better at it). Of course, exceptional at Chelsea too in that great side they had.

Comment

Working...
                  X