Gareth - ‘I’m scared!’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gareth - ‘I’m scared!’

On talk sport yesterday I think. Interview where he openly says ‘I’m scared’ re the quality of the championship next season.

Maybe a bit tongue in cheek but not the sort of message you expect to hear from a manager. Doesn’t exactly inspire or provide confidence!

I thought exactly the same, he might as well resign now, I want someone who’s optimistic, he’s done the squad morale a load of good

Comment

Lulling the rest of the league into a false sense of security.

Comment

Bit tongue in cheek

Comment

That's it, season over!

Comment

Stupid statement

Comment

I’m scared !!
              unless we have 5/6 new players
              we are relegation candidates
              beating Burnley was papering over the cracks
              . being linked with players like wing that taut shows our level and what we going to be able to afford .
              he is right the championship is turning into the premiership b league it’s getting harder and harder
              even league 1 is a hard league it took Ipswich years to come back up .

Comment

i think Ainsworth will be judged on the first 10 or so games, if he doesnt do well then expect he will be gone.

Comment

He's just speaking the truth. We've got no money , #### players , #### academy , #### scouting network and he's a #### manager. 100% we are getting relegated next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
                    He's just speaking the truth. We've got no money , #### players , #### academy , #### scouting network and he's a #### manager. 100% we are getting relegated next season.
                    All comes down to recruitment this summer, have to get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

All comes down to recruitment this summer, have to get it right.
                      Will only be right if Les keeps his hands off scouting or we will end up in a right crap hole

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Will only be right if Les keeps his hands off scouting or we will end up in a right crap hole
                        Hope he is kept locked in some darkened room somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
                          That reminds me of the "what have the Romans ever done for us" sketch from Life of Brian for some reason....

Comment

Well we are 3rd favourite to go down, strong championship this season coming, the 3 that dropped from prem and the 3 that came up from league 1 makes it one of the strongest championships for a long time, we need to have a flying start or i fear for us i really do.

Comment

Plymouth, Rotherham and Huddersfield are the three favourites for relegation with Bet365. We're joint fourth with Brum.

Comment

Working...
                              X