summer window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summer window

will be interesting to see how Ainsworth gets on in the transfer window in the summer, these are my ideal transfers.

Barnes - If Martin doesn't renew
    Lavery - free
    Langstaff - fee
    Collins - free
    Goode - loan
    Hause - loan

Quite liked the look of Hamilton at Blackpool as well

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod67 View Post
      Quite liked the look of Hamilton at Blackpool as well
      He only ever plays well against us though - get the feeling he must support Brentford or Chelsea.

Comment

ALOT is going to depend on how much money there is to spend, which is dependent on who we can sell.

It's time for Chair and Willock to move on for a start, and both are worth at least some cash.

Realistically the clear out many want isn't happening and i still see the nucleus of a good squad, we need to find a way to sell our highest assets and spread that honey back over the squad as evenly as possible.

I wonder how many exciting young loan prospects will be coming to us next year with GA's 'style'? Laird, Timmy, Lowe are all highly rated players, can't see them coming if it wasn't Mick promising the world. Let's see.

Comment

Liard would get plenty of defensive experience if he stayed. But if cash is tight then I could see it being Kakay and Drewe.

Comment

think Ainsworth will be bringing in tried and tested players from Wycombe "Charachters" he has worked with before.

will be free signings and the odd 275ks here and there

really hope he resigns Martin he seems to really like him and made him captain too

as for outgoings

cant see any of the loanees staying with maybe the exception of Richards (as its written in the deal)

for me

Willock gone
            Johansen gone
            got a funny feeling it will be very hard keeping hold of Field
            would love to see the back of Dykes but not sure anyone will part with more than 3 million

its a wait and see but i have been told Willock is almost 100 per cent gone already

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
              think Ainsworth will be bringing in tried and tested players from Wycombe "Charachters" he has worked with before.

will be free signings and the odd 275ks here and there

really hope he resigns Martin he seems to really like him and made him captain too

as for outgoings

cant see any of the loanees staying with maybe the exception of Richards (as its written in the deal)

for me

Willock gone
              Johansen gone
              got a funny feeling it will be very hard keeping hold of Field
              would love to see the back of Dykes but not sure anyone will part with more than 3 million

its a wait and see but i have been told Willock is almost 100 per cent gone already
              Field should be captain, curently first name on the team sheet.

Dykes is a useful player, he has constantly been under utilised and starved of the kind of service that would see hil net 10 - 15 a season. What he really needs is a strike partner.

Armstrong could be as good as a new signing, I and it seems many other including managers can't make their minds up about him. He needs game time, there's something there but it's all too raw, not sure if will ever come for the lad, but one thing is for sure we'll never know if he's on the bench or in the B-team. He and and Dykes would work well together with some traditional wingers and ball playing midfielders that can win a tackle and muscle the ball back in and around the half way line.

Comment

i wouldnt mind us keeping Jamal Lowe on another loan

think Ireogbunam will join his mate Beale in bonny bonny sceetlan

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                  i wouldnt mind us keeping Jamal Lowe on another loan

think Ireogbunam will join his mate Beale in bonny bonny sceetlan
                  I cant see why Villa would think Ireogbunam would progress to be a premier league player by playing against 80% of the SPL clubs four times a season. Hes more likely to move to another championship club that is more likely to be top 6.

I doubt Villa would want him in our midfield slogging it out for second ball possession.

Comment

Beale will sign him permanent

Comment

Get josh bowler back
                      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                        Get josh bowler back
                        Yeah, good shout.
                        Has played well against us in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yeah, good shout.
                          Has played well against us in the past.
                          Might play for forest next season if they go down, they will be having to clear a lot of players out cause of all that spending they've done.

Comment

I wonder if its time we abandoned this idea of going for injury prone PL loanees and instead look in L1/L2 for players.

I think we could pick some gems up from those levels.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Might play for forest next season if they go down, they will be having to clear a lot of players out cause of all that spending they've done.
                              Bowler's contract expires 31 May and will be a free agent.

Comment

Working...
                              X