Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet

Not much being said today.....

from looking certainties ( in my mind anyway) to go down now we have a real chance of staying up .
    a lot of silly posts on FB that we safe already or only need 2 points to guarantee our safety. Many are ignoring the fact that Huddersfield and Cardiff have a hand in hand and Readings last 2 games are very winnable .
    we need one more win ,hopefully against Stoke who will be wearing their flip flops, then we can relaxe and enjoy the Bristol city game .
    great win yesterday ,was delighted

Comment

With a four point gap now and with 2 games left, the pressure is firmly on Reading.

they cant lose next week or else they are down.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
        Not much being said today.....
        Probably all still stunned Lol

Comment

1 point I feel will be enough. Shame about our goal difference otherwise I would of said we were fine too
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            1 point I feel will be enough. Shame about our goal difference otherwise I would of said we were fine too
            a point is enough for safety if Reading lose to Wigan next week.

Comment

A big if but if reading and Wigan is a draw we will only need one point

Comment

With Wigan winning on Sat they can still stay up and Hudderfield are fighting too. I very much doubt Reading are capable of getting six points from those two games. We are playing two teams who have nothing to play for.

One draw will likely but enough for us but based on the Burnley game we're capable of getting the one win we need. Its in our hands so lets lets finish the job ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  With Wigan winning on Sat they can still stay up and Hudderfield are fighting too. I very much doubt Reading are capable of getting six points from those two games. We are playing two teams who have nothing to play for.

One draw will likely but enough for us but based on the Burnley game we're capable of getting the one win we need. Its in our hands so lets lets finish the job ourselves
                  It does take the pressure off the squad. which is so important at this stage of the season.

It will do our confidence the world of good as well.

Comment

There's no taking away from what was a fantastic achievement - one that no other club has managed this season - and a gutsy performance that's been missing for a while. Temper that with the enormity of the challenges ahead regardless of whether we avoid relegation or not. You have to take these moments and find joy in them but it's still a battle won with the war to come. I feel very conflicted today; clinging on for dear life and surviving is great but I don't want to see that every week as an ambition or validation of method.

Comment

Originally posted by ragr View Post
                      There's no taking away from what was a fantastic achievement - one that no other club has managed this season - and a gutsy performance that's been missing for a while. Temper that with the enormity of the challenges ahead regardless of whether we avoid relegation or not. You have to take these moments and find joy in them but it's still a battle won with the war to come. I feel very conflicted today; clinging on for dear life and surviving is great but I don't want to see that every week as an ambition or validation of method.
                      Nice post. And if you can find another post with 'validation of method' on it I'll eat my hat.

Comment

I think with those 3 points we've done enough. No reason to down tools and we must fight for every ball and every point. But looking at each team that can catch us, their run ins are horrible, all either against temas pushing for promotion or against each other, which if won will negate the others chances to catch us. Though stil very possible to get caught, quite afew results need to go against us.

What i'd really like to see now is some more belief and structure to our team, as ragr said that was impressive, but ugly as sin and we rode our luck HARD, we really hung on in there and afew centimeters was the difference more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by ragr View Post
                          I don't want to see that every week as an ambition or validation of method.
                          I think youre saying you prefer the tiki taka playing out from the back style of football?

Comment

I still think we will lose to Stoke and it will go down to a final nervy final home game. It's just the rangers way! Great for guaranteeing a sell out
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

There's a maximum amount of points of 9 for only one of those teams, realistically it's Reading who can send us down and they don't have that game in hand the others do, they need a win and a draw and us not to pick up anymore points.

I can see Hudders sending Reading down.

Hudders -
                              Cardiff
                              Sheff Utd
                              Reading

Reading -
                              Wigan
                              Hudders

Rotherham -
                              Cardiff
                              Boro
                              Wigan