No announcement yet.

Qpr bad eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no matter what happens we will follow QPR in whicherver division they find themselves

and in the words of D:Ream

"things can only get better"

Comment

would never have appointed GA this season though

Nathan Jones if anyone should have come in for Critchley i reckon

i actually think Beale would have struggled with this lot but we would probably have been 5-7 points better off than we are

the damage was done in pre season with the lack of strikers signed and the long list of cheap sicknotes

Comment

Could be some truth in the topic started. Laird seems to be axed and S. Johansen left out of the squad. No matter who is the manager this is their job, dont they feel some responsibility of wearing our shirt the fans are paying their wages.

Article in West london sport.
        https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...d-by-ainsworth

Comment

Fact is the club is in decline financially and otherwise .
          in recent years Palace, Fulham even Brentford and Luton are light years ahead of us in terms of stability, better players and they are all better run clubs.
          pits Sad to see but since 1967 we have not expanded as a club really ….yes the ground is a bit better -but in all truth the heady days of 1976 - 1996 that magical 20 year period are now just a distant memory in my honest opinion …….so we see ourselves staring down the barrel of the gun now truly we do ….
          one or two more crap performances and we are right back where we started in The old Division 3 ….
          from what I have witnessed this season home and away I am truly disgusted with the lack of effort from certain players and also the ineptitude of the club hierarchy ……...I know what my old friend Daphne Biggs would say ……put simply in her words ….’’Dear oh Dear what a mess we are in “.
          sorry everyone to be so downbeat …..but it’s just truly how I feel at this moment in time ……..44 years season ticket holder.

Comment

Pinch of salt..

Comment

Originally posted by Maradona10 View Post
              in recent years Palace, Fulham even Brentford and Luton are light years ahead of us in terms of stability, better players and they are all better run clubs.
              pits Sad to see but since 1967 we have not expanded as a club really ….yes the ground is a bit better -but in all truth the heady days of 1976 - 1996 that magical 20 year period are now just a distant memory in my honest opinion …….so we see ourselves staring down the barrel of the gun now truly we do ….
              one or two more crap performances and we are right back where we started in The old Division 3 ….
              from what I have witnessed this season home and away I am truly disgusted with the lack of effort from certain players and also the ineptitude of the club hierarchy ……...I know what my old friend Daphne Biggs would say ……put simply in her words ….’’Dear oh Dear what a mess we are in “.
              sorry everyone to be so downbeat …..but it’s just truly how I feel at this moment in time ……..44 years season ticket holder.
              Old Daphne would of given Johansen a slap

Comment

Originally posted by Maradona10 View Post
                When we finished as top London Club in 1993 my dad (a QPR fan since the 1940's) soon brought me back down to earth, telling me that we were just a Div 3 South team, and we would likely end up back there before too long. I most likely laughed and told him he didn't understand modern football... He died in 2020, but those words were ringing round my head whilst sat watching that abject performance against Coventry last weekend. Unless we are very lucky, I think we are back in third tier football once more.

Comment

Despite Saturdays Miracle win which I personally prayed for at Lourdes, Mecca and at the Wailing wall (well the wall at the back of wormwood scrubs clink) .......
                  I still dont think we are safe ......another point should about do it though.......It seems Huddersfield have to play both Cardiff and Reading ........what does everybody else reckon ?

Comment

We aren't safe but now look more in driving seat as opposed to just hoping Reading would not pick up any more points.

All this talk of gone off eggs was nice to see a gritty backs to the wall performance from the team. Hopefully it will give them a bit of belief for final two games and some pause for thought on their futures beyond this season. We are bound to lose lots of our squad over the summer. Will make a huge difference if those who remain are committed to the cause along with whoever we bring in.

Comment

Working...
                    X