• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed Games

Qpr v Norwich
    Watford v Cardiff
    Reading v Luton

I'll think we'll lose but so will Cardiff and Reading.

We'll still be out of the bottom three come 10pm Wed.

U Rssssss!

I think what normally happens is that all the sh1te teams at bottom just keep on losing. Therefore, even a single point can make all the difference. Hopefully I'm right and we can get away with losing ourselves to safety.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Qpr v Norwich
      Watford v Cardiff
      Reading v Luton

I'll think we'll lose but so will Cardiff and Reading.

We'll still be out of the bottom three come 10pm Wed.

U Rssssss!

We've got 4 tricky fixtures left. Cardiff have 5 left and Cardiff/Reading have the following winnable matches to look forward to. We need to get some points on the table.

Rotherham v Cardiff
      Cardiff v Huddersfield
      Reading v Wigan
      Huddersfield v Reading

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

We've got 4 tricky fixtures left. Cardiff have 5 left and Cardiff/Reading have the following winnable matches to look forward to. We need to get some points on the table.

Rotherham v Cardiff
        Cardiff v Huddersfield
        Reading v Wigan
        Huddersfield v Reading
        The only defo I can see there is Reading v Wigan.

We've got:
        Stoke v Qpr
        Qpr v Brizzle.

I still think we'e got another 4 points in us.

Comment

think Reading will get at least a draw against Luton

Comment

To hard to call , teams at the the bottom find another 10% effort at this time of the season

Comment

On behalf of a QPR fan, I can tell you that we are in for an exciting game this Wednesday. Our team is facing a very strong opponent, and we are ready to cheer for our favorites until the last minute of the game. Of course, before the match it is important to prepare both mentally and physically. And I know that many of us like to relax before a game by playing computer games. I myself have recently discovered the collection "Die gemütlichsten Spiele" on Pilarr.com, where I found a lot of cozy games to relax and entertain. But, of course, the most important thing is to support our team at the stadium or in front of our TV screens. We can do our best to make our players feel our support and be willing to give their all on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                To hard to call , teams at the the bottom find another 10% effort at this time of the season
                true, that it except for us seemingly ...

Comment

I reckon we should play 7 at the back against Norwich with 2 in front of them protecting then. Those 9 aren't allowed past half way under any circumstances. If we're not allowed 2 goalies I'd employ our "striker" as a goal hanger.

Point in the bag (I would hope). Job done.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post
                    I reckon we should play 7 at the back against Norwich with 2 in front of them protecting then. Those 9 aren't allowed past half way under any circumstances. If we're not allowed 2 goalies I'd employ our "striker" as a goal hanger.

Point in the bag (I would hope). Job done.
                    Is there a rule that we can’t have 2 goal keepers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                      Is there a rule that we can’t have 2 goal keepers ?
                      I believe so. Could probably do with 3 to be honest.

Comment

It is becoming difficult to understand why we bother playing anyone up front so some sort of 5-5-0 or 7-3-0 does look appealing.

I am deffo putting 60p on us conceding first and within opening 10 mins.... may as well start profiting from this torture and misery.

Comment

I mentioned this park the bus approach before the WBA away game. But some how we got a draw with two goals.

But I really think we need to win our home games and Norwich arent on great form. Im happy to park the bus away to Burnley, but now think away to midtable Stoke should one we try and win. We cant rely solely on an attacking strategy in our last game home to Brizzle. We need at least one win and perhaps a draw too.

Park the bus away to Burnley only.

Comment

Really hoping for a Sunderland win at home to Huddersfield tonight. Even a home draw for us would put us above them then.

Comment

Wigan did well , shows u form goes out of the window at the end of the season

Comment

Working...
                              X