Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would JCS have played more games if Beale was still here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would JCS have played more games if Beale was still here?

Makes you wonder doesnt it?

i personally think he would have played a few more as would his mate Tyler Roberts

I’d rather give him away for free than see him or Roberts keep on taking the p!ss out of the club! We has had our pants down from minute one!!!

Him and Roberts can go and not return along with all the other ‘Prem’ loans and Amos, Shodipo, Haameleinen, Owens, Johansen, Dozzell, Uncs, Martin, Archer and Balogun!!!

Comment

Hasn't he been injured all this time?
      Do you mean would he have miraculously been fit had Beale been here?

If so, I don't think so. He came here to play, he left Chelsea where he wasn't playing to come here and play. He had a chance to play nice football under both MB and NC and wasn't fit enough to come back and walk into the side. So no I don't think JCS would have played more under Beale.

Comment

Originally posted by LordLoftus View Post
        Hasn't he been injured all this time?
        Do you mean would he have miraculously been fit had Beale been here?

If so, I don't think so. He came here to play, he left Chelsea where he wasn't playing to come here and play. He had a chance to play nice football under both MB and NC and wasn't fit enough to come back and walk into the side. So no I don't think JCS would have played more under Beale.
        Yes he has been "injured". Longest non serious injury ever. He'll be fit to start for his next team.

Comment

He has a nice long contract with us so suspect he will be one of the few that will end up staying with us. Did well for Coventry last season who wanted to sign him permanently albeit did have a spell out injured as well. Can see why we signed him but has not worked out yet. A season in League One could do him a world of good.

Unfortunately Barbet wanted to go back to France so not much we could do about keeping him instead.

Roberts looked promising at times early on but has never got fit and has ended up being a waste of a loan.

Comment

Working...
          X