League 1 Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League 1 Players

If we do go down will you miss any of these players? I for one genuinely wont. Aslong as we can get some money for Chair and Willock then that can go towards rebuilding a squad of players who wanna wear the shirt.

I like Lyndon. I don't like his tattoos but i like the guy, he works hard.

I like Field, Albert, Dunne, Armstrong and Kakay for various reasons. I'd like to see them all do well as individuals.

But in the way you ask the question, i wouldn't really miss any of them. I don't feel any feelings to them as individuals, in the same way that I was stoked to see Charlie net another, or Trevor or GA blast down the wings, or Ray pick a pass, or Roberts make a save.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
      I like Lyndon. I don't like his tattoos but i like the guy, he works hard.

I like Field, Albert, Dunne, Armstrong and Kakay for various reasons. I'd like to see them all do well as individuals.

But in the way you ask the question, i wouldn't really miss any of them. I don't feel any feelings to them as individuals, in the same way that I was stoked to see Charlie net another, or Trevor or GA blast down the wings, or Ray pick a pass, or Roberts make a save.
      Modern players are insulated from fans. They use a curated, sterile and sanitised social media to place a barrier between themselves and the public. I reckon this means it's nigh on impossible to build a rapport or connection with a player nowadays.

I remember when you'd get overtaken by Stan Bowles legging it down South Africa Rd to White City dogs after Tuesday night games so he could see last three races.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Modern players are insulated from fans. They use a curated, sterile and sanitised social media to place a barrier between themselves and the public. I reckon this means it's nigh on impossible to build a rapport or connection with a player nowadays.

I remember when you'd get overtaken by Stan Bowles legging it down South Africa Rd to White City dogs after Tuesday night games so he could see last three races.
        Nowadays unfortunately it's our whole squad that's gone to the dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

When I was a kid my dad was looking for the club shop to buy me something.
          He asked a stranger directions , the stranger said he'd take him to the shop , and led the way ..... The stranger was Stan

Comment

Working...
          X