X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA Interview

He's not a happy easter bunny

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...qprpne-070423/

And quite rightly. Those players owe the fans and the club 100% effort in these last 6 games. They need to give it ####ing everything, they should be crawling off that pitch at the end of each game.

If we don't get another point so be it but if we go down we go down fighting.

Comment

They haven't fought for months. Why start now. 2 wins in 24 matches. Jesus wept. Its a sad incitement of how badly run we are on and off the pitch. A slow death.

Comment

He appears increasingly crestfallen with each interview, and with good reason. I have a lot of sympathy for him though to be honest.

Comment

He will be gone Monday night if we loose
          Nathan jones in Tuesday morning .
          that’s my gut feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
            He will be gone Monday night if we loose
            Nathan jones in Tuesday morning .
            that’s my gut feeling
            That's not going to happen, if we g down Ainsworth is a great choice to go down with, project and playing style be damned, he's perfect to bring us back up. What happens in the championship next season, or the season we'd theoretically come back up with him at the helm is another story.

Nathan Jones is also a f**kwit.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

That's not going to happen, if we g down Ainsworth is a great choice to go down with, project and playing style be damned, he's perfect to bring us back up. What happens in the championship next season, or the season we'd theoretically come back up with him at the helm is another story.

Nathan Jones is also a f**kwit.
              I hate Nathan jones too .. but he knows how to set a team up and win . His probably the best out of a bad bunch of unemployed managers that would come to us .

Comment

Nathan Jones very successful at Luton. However, failed at Stoke and Southampton. Maybe, another factor in Luton's success. Great coach, recruitment or sports science still working there.

My view, no point getting getting Jones without understanding what worked.

Nathan Jones might be f*ckw*t but wins games at QPR he'd be our f*ckw*t.

Comment

cant even watch his interviews now

didnt even watch his interview after we beat Watford

just feels wrong for me this fit with Wild Thing

sorry Gareth

Comment

Working...
                  X