League 1 Financials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaz0303 View Post

Do.you know if the finances are balancing Quaz?
    From different people saying we are leaking money...I just assumed

Comment

Originally posted by chaz0303 View Post

This is exactly it. I'm genuinely interested in the thought process, why doil you think L1 will bring league 2? Is it just a feeling or a genuinely thought out viewpoint? Surely the is stable enough to compete at L1 level?
      Recruiting for L1 is totally different for championship our recruitment is diabolical, L1 more physical more games as you enter the tin pot L1/2'cup enter the fa cup earlier although bound to out early in both but its added demands

Yes GA knows the league but with barely any funds our player imo won't raise what people think willock injuries will lower his fee and I can see us flogging a bit like a fire sale to balance books. As an example weve paid off Bonne,washington two cf costing us close to 5m who barely kicked a ball for us whilst say L1 clubs smaller than is recruit far better I fail to see the set up getting it right in two transfer windows when we will lose chair,willock dieng field and probably a few more. I can see Armstrong being main cf he's never fit either and no real record and no goals for us either if the board had some b@llacks and got a proper dof or just a decent scouting set up you could see some light coming but were looking at like a Sunday pub side and GA thinks he's got the cavalry back to resolve problems and that's worrying in its own right

Comment

If relegation brings any sort of positives, it might be the catalyst for change.

I hope Les and Lee get booted out tbh or go, and that will be the start of the rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
          If relegation brings any sort of positives, it might be the catalyst for change.

I hope Les and Lee get booted out tbh or go, and that will be the start of the rebuild.
          Hard reset !!

Comment

Working...
          X