Masterson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post

If league 1 is his level, then that makes him better than the players we got surely because this current crop of trash wouldn't cut it in league 1
    Don't disagree about L1. We'd struggle with current players. Not mentally tough enough.

Masterson needed games. If he played for us today, he'd look poor because they all did.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Dickie is not the worse centre half we’ve had, apart from this season he’s not been too bad, we’ve had much worse CB’s than him
      In my opinion he is the worst , Bob Malcom was bad but Dickie shades it because of how slow and cumbersome he is . I've seen oil tankers turn quicker than him.

Comment

Chris Samba was actually the worse CB weve had in a while and his high earning mates Rio Ferdiand and Stephen Caulker all beat Dickie in this race for that title too

Comment

Dickie has not become a poor player over night he is just out of confidence

but he played like a trojan the other day against WBA

Dickie i really do believe will become a fans favourite again and with him and Jimmy Dunne i think we have a great pair

Comment

Working...
          X