• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think ? …

The players actually care?

Some do , some don't .

Comment

Most don't and you get the impression some think they are too good for us, so don't bother trying.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

problem is the fans are begining not to care about this season now

were the biggest farce of the football league

Comment

I didn't really hold out any hope for an equaliser with 10 mins to go, so no I don't think most really care that much. There doesn't seem to be any real fight, or passion for the cause, I so hope I'm wrong, but when we can't even rally against a team that isn't getting paid.....

Comment

I Don't care about these players any more.
            they cant be arsed so why should I

Comment

They don't give a toss, getting paid for nothing

Comment

Been saying this for months, so definitely do,, but there are a few who don't.

Comment

Problem being when some don't the others can't carry them . Need all 11 running through walls

Comment

I'd like to see a bit more quality over just workrate. These are so called professional footballers that should be showing that bit of quality to change a game. I think Willock is a class act but it's just not been happening for him. Really hard for quality players to be playing with such shite. I think the only good news is that Chelsea are also a very cr ap west London side
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I did not get any sense whatsoever today that I was watching a commited group of players fighting to avoid relegation. I suppose it's more a question of "do we perceive that they care" as we can't really know what they feel/think. I definitely feel they give off a vibe of having given up and not actually caring - which is pretty ropey isn't it!?

Comment

Working...
                      X