• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B Team result

2-0 as far as I know

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ootball-884444

Comment

45 minutes for Laird, 70 minutes for Willock. Balogun and Richards played. Mismatch.

Birmingham's young players will have got more out of match than our young players. Played strong team, good result for them.

Comment

My son played last night for the bteam the number 4 he played with baloguen at the back first half so good for his development as he has just turned 19 but I agree that Birmingham boys would of got more out of it the QPR

Comment

Fair play to Harry. Hope it went well for him. Keep it up fellah.

Comment

Originally posted by lee hawkins View Post
            My son played last night for the bteam the number 4 he played with baloguen at the back first half so good for his development as he has just turned 19 but I agree that Birmingham boys would of got more out of it the QPR
            I want B team to win or lose by small margins. 1-0, 2-1 etc. Games should be challenging.

Good luck to your lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
              45 minutes for Laird, 70 minutes for Willock. Balogun and Richards played. Mismatch.

Birmingham's young players will have got more out of match than our young players. Played strong team, good result for them.
              Why? Surely our young players will have benefited too - playing alongside a few pros can only help their development.

Comment

We seem quiet static at the moment. If your lad csn work on his short distance speed and mobility he'll do for me. Dickie seems to have cement in his boots, and almost needs a nippy sweeper alongside him to clear up - like a Paul Parker - not asking for much am I.

Speed and mobility over those 2.3 strides is so important Perhaps Im asking for too much from lads over 6ft tall..?

Comment

Please pass on my congratulations to your Henry for signing his first pro contract. I look forward to seeing him in the first team one day. Im sure you're one very proud Dad.

Last edited by SheepRanger; 26-04-2023, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Yes mate definitely all Henry’s hard work hopefully around the first team next season

Comment

Hawkins & Murphy sign first pro deals (qpr.co.uk)

HENRY Hawkins and Harry Murphy have signed their first professional contracts with QPR - and we can also reveal who is set to remain with us from our B Team and Under-18 age groups ahead of next season.

Self-confessed R's fan Henry, 19, has been with the club since Under-9 level. The centre-half is now a regular for our B Team.

Meanwhile, QPR B midfielder Harry - also 19 - has enjoyed a similar stint having joined us an Under-10.

Steven Bala will remain with the R's next season, too, having signed an extension to his professional contract.

The club have also exercised an option to keep young centre-back Deon Woodman for the 2023/24 campaign.

The following B Team players have been offered new contracts:
                      • Joseph Ajose
                      • Alex Aoraha
                      • Arkell Jude-Boyd
                      • Hamzad Kargbo
                      • Rafferty Pedder
                      • Matteo Salamon

Trent Mahorn has signed a short-term extension to his contract, while Micah Anthony and Peter Angelov have also been offered short-term deals.

Comment

Working...
                      X