Post International break predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post International break predictions

I don't think so far it's fair to be overly critical of GA. With the injuries he's inherited, the squad mentality and form, it was always gonna be tough.

However now he's had a bit of time, he's seen whats available and some of these key players are back, it's time to show what your plan is.

We gotta be more confident right? For me, Wigan is it, there no better team to be playing to restore some confidence and bang 3 points up. We lose that game and i think we are done in the division and frankly we'd deserve to be done.

Agreed
    the table don’t lie
    I’m grateful for Micheal Beale getting us them points or we would have been long buried by now .
    Wigan won’t be as easy game as some think
    but it is a must win game
    I’m still on the fence with wildthing and will continue to back him .
    8 games to go and his saying we just need to win 2 . I would prefer him saying 8 games left we going to give everything we got to pick up maximum points ..
    he needs these 8 games to keep the crowd on side as he will have a full strength squad . Keep loosing and go down the crowed will turn
    and we will be back to square 1

Comment

Just don’t lose v Wigan and beat Preston, things will look a lot rosier.

Comment

Lose at Wigan and this beaten team will drop , PNE organised and hard to beat .
        A team needs belief , u get that from winning games . This lot need to run thru brick walls I just see so many of them going thru the motions and picking up their fat wedge every week.

Comment

I can't see us winning another game this season. I think the table does "lie" in that we are in a position that's been achieved by wins that occurred several months and two managers ago. The table is a snap-shot that doesn't reflect our appalling form and downward trajectory.
          Maybe a few draws and a jammy win will be okay, a dubious sending off and a penalty save the day.... I feel we need a helping hand from other teams and/or a demented ref - I just don't see us pulling ourselves together and saving ourselves by dint of our own efforts.
          Anyway, I ordered my Wigan ticket online on Friday afternoon and blow me it landed on me doormat yesterday morning so at least someone at the club is keen and enthusiastic....

Comment

Wigan 0 - 2 R's

Comment

not that bothered now to be honest think relegation would do us good

quite embarrassed to be under the management of ainsworth now truth be known

hurts to say it but im really almost not interested anymore

Comment

were soon to become a massive embarrassment if we go down this season we totally deserve the mantle.

even if we get wins under GA im still embarrassed to be under his managment

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post
                  not that bothered now to be honest think relegation would do us good

quite embarrassed to be under the management of ainsworth now truth be known

hurts to say it but im really almost not interested anymore
                  You started another thread saying we'd beat
                  Preston
                  Coventry Norwich
                  Bristol city
                  and get draws at Wigan and Stoke .

Comment

Well look, I'm pretty happy about League 1 now. It'll be fun.

We'll get the clearout most want, and it'll probably be the end of Les and Lee. Don't see many DOF's in league 1, Lee is too big time for League 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X