B team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B team

Just seen on official we have let our B team captain go out on loan to a non league team his 20 years old (no issue with any players going out on loan )
    my issue is his 20 years old the captain of our B team (which means these players should be ready to step up to the first team ) and the best he can go out on loan to is a non league team . 20 years old and captain he should of been at least on the bench the last few weeks with only 2 recognised centre backs even using field as a defender. It really shows how far behind the B team is to our first team . This is shocking
    It’s at 20 years old if you not good enough for the 1st team at qpr especially this season then you need to be moved on .
    my point is this club needs a major clear out and the scouting department needs a major overhaul

What's his name and where does he play?

Maybe it's juts my lack of research, but I really know nothing about the B-Team, or much of the youth setup.

We have rarely had exciting talent to talk about over the years.

Comment

Hi mate my son plays for the B team there are a few who are ready to go to the first team Deon will get better experience and fitness on loan and I believe Ainsworth won’t g to throw too many youngsters in as playing in a struggling team Will know their confidence I mean look at Drewe after the first game the fans love him after Blackpool he got ripped but had no help from the players in front of him

Comment

Totally agree big C. I think the whole scouting network has been pathetic. Tbh I'd only keep Sir Les and Gareth and kick the remaining staff and bring in people that know what they're doing. I'm including that coc ky American too!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by lee hawkins View Post
          Hi mate my son plays for the B team there are a few who are ready to go to the first team Deon will get better experience and fitness on loan and I believe Ainsworth won’t g to throw too many youngsters in as playing in a struggling team Will know their confidence I mean look at Drewe after the first game the fans love him after Blackpool he got ripped but had no help from the players in front of him
          Who is your son Lee not Stephen is it?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

No Henry is my son but I know who you are referring too he was my manager at southall I

Comment

No Henry is my son but I know who you are referring too he was my manager at southall I
              Any we should look out for next season hopefully pushing into the first team .
              Good points .. however still stand my the facts 20/21 years old they should be first team regulars if not around the first team squad

Comment

Yes I agree but warburton never had any interest in the academy he never watched any of the games I have seen Ainsworth at every b team game so far these boys need a chance but I look at Masterson he was there and then warburton never played him gubbins is now in the same position he is 20 years old and has never pushed on I believe ainsworth will give the youngsters a chance but not while QPR are in a relegation battle

Comment

Yes I agree but warburton never had any interest in the academy he never watched any of the games I have seen Ainsworth at every b team game so far these boys need a chance but I look at Masterson he was there and then warburton never played him gubbins is now in the same position he is 20 years old and has never pushed on I believe ainsworth will give the youngsters a chance but not while QPR are in a relegation battle
                  Glad to hear Ainsworth has been at all the b games . It what should happen

Comment

Surely if we're getting 2-4 lads into the first team squad everu couple of years the B team has done its job. I fail to see how giving chances to, say six of them, will do anything other than cost us points. Its going to need a very talented bunch of youngsters to get more than two playing in the first 11 every season. Do we have that quality?

Comment

Great to see GA is watching these game. All best of luck to your lad Henry - he's already living our dreams.

Comment

Working...
                      X