Players back in full training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Neither played for the B team this week so highly unlikely they'll be involved.
    I thought as much, team should be Dieng/Archer, Laird, Balogun, Dunne, Kakay/Drewe, Stef, Tim, Field, Willock, Dykes, Martin and maybe sub in Lowe or Armstrong if Willock still hasn't refound his old form. I assume in all of this that there is a reason that we are not aware of as to why Richards never gets a start.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
      Mem in answer to your post.

Issac Pitblado is a left footed defender and replaced Hamerlinan for the U21, but in Nov 22 went on season long loan to Cheshunt. Jude Boyd is right footed defender and played yesterday at left back.
      Thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I thought as much, team should be Dieng/Archer, Laird, Balogun, Dunne, Kakay/Drewe, Stef, Tim, Field, Willock, Dykes, Martin and maybe sub in Lowe or Armstrong if Willock still hasn't refound his old form. I assume in all of this that there is a reason that we are not aware of as to why Richards never gets a start.
        Kakay when off injured HT v Brum. Some debate whether he'll be fit for Sat....

Comment

I think just the fact we're discussing whether kakay will be fit for Saturday clearly highlights why we've ended up in this relegation battle. Similar to why Tottenham will never be a top 4 side whilst relying on Ben Davies to be fit
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

‘Dykes being assessed’ - I will be furious if he’s not fit for Saturday. Crunch relegation battle and we pay his wages!!

‘Paal still not fit’ - who the hell will we play at left back

‘Chair still not fit’ - let’s hope Willock (if he plays) plays well without his mate!

Cavalry Returning - only half of the cavalry

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I think just the fact we're discussing whether kakay will be fit for Saturday clearly highlights why we've ended up in this relegation battle. Similar to why Tottenham will never be a top 4 side whilst relying on Ben Davies to be fit
              Yeah....

Same goes for Dykes re: MEM's update.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Might as well not play any of them then as they all have zero confidence.
                That`s true.. God forbid, Wigan scoring first on Saturday.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Dieng

Laird Balogun Dunne Field Adomah

Johansen Tim

Willock Dykes Armstrong

Bench

Archer Dickie Drewe/Paal Amos Richards Martin Lowe/Chair

Comment

Apparently though Ainsworth said we picked up another couple injuries in training

Of course we have !!!

Squad is made of Glass !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
                      Apparently though Ainsworth said we picked up another couple injuries in training

Of course we have !!!

Squad is made of Glass !!!!!
                      Glass? More like meringues! Such a powder puff squad this lot! Macca must be turning in his grave! RIP big man.

There will be one goal in this game, who ever scores it wins 1-0. Two dreadful teams!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Hardly good preparation for live games though. No wonder we're conceeding early goals....theyre shivering or on a downer missing their coats and hats.

Train to match day conditions as well tactics, fitness and skills.

####ing babies!!!
                        As I was saying......

Comment

Working...
                        X