So depressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So depressing

Really depressing when you see such well run clubs doing so much better that us , a long list now of teams that used to be On par with us or below us in expectations, Bournemouth, Brentford ,Brighton ,Crystal Palace and of course many around us in the championship , I know things are cyclical but we have missed the boat , when you think what a state teams like Brighton and Bournemouth were in a few years ago , fear for my club’s immediate future.

add Fulham and Nottm forest to that list

and possibly even Man City? i know they had a little help like the scum down the road with several billions of pounds but Man City once upon a time were on a par with QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

and possibly even Man City? i know they had a little help like the scum down the road with several billions of pounds but Man City once upon a time were on a par with QPR
      Possibly Man City ..lol
      the others you are correct about we have been left behind . That all lays With the owners/DOF
      we wouldn’t be in this mess when the crazy Italian In charge

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

we wouldn’t be in this mess when the crazy Italian In charge
        Too right, the shirkers would have been ahem "persuaded" it wasn't in their best interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Too right, the shirkers would have been ahem "persuaded" it wasn't in their best interests.
          Lee and Les wouldn’t of lasted 5 mins
          im going to watch the 4 year project.. just to remember what it was like to love my club

Comment

Not in terms of support always had massive support, we were struggling to fill a 18K stadium in the prem. they were getting 30K in the third division before anywhere near the money arrived, there's the difference,

Comment

Originally posted by Springboks2002 View Post

And nottingham Forest!! ? they have gambled massively and if they come back down will be in serious trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

And nottingham Forest!! ? they have gambled massively and if they come back down will be in serious trouble.
                I have to disagree with you about Forest being in serious trouble if they get relegated . They have a lot of players yes but most are at a youngish age that they could sell for decent fees , plus they get the parachute payments.
                The difference when we got relegated was , we did'nt have many saleable players , most were old has beens at the end of their careers.
                I say fair play to Forest and their owner for giving the manager funds to at least try and stay in the Prem.

Comment

Working...
                X