lyndon dykes is $%^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyndon dykes is $%^

how many times does lyndon get the ball when he is facing the wrong way?if you arnt good enough to spin or turn at least face the right way!

six one now suicide for me

Comment

help

Comment

cant really have a go at a bloke whos been in hospital for pneumonia when you got Dozzell Dickie and co doing sweet fa

Comment

thank god its finished

Comment

Originally posted by graham hoops View Post
            help
            id say ring samaritans but theyd only laugh at you

Comment

6-1 make them walk home not good enough

Comment

wll done blackpool itl take more than aines haka to get us out of this

Comment

how many times does lyndon get the ball when he is facing the wrong way?if you arnt good enough to spin or turn at least face the right way!
                  I suppose its his fault we lost 6-1 is it. If you had said dickie is the reason or had a mare I'd agree. Apart from kakay and dykes and Martin I'd make the rest walk home. I'd tell dickie and dozzell to train with the kids for the rest of the season. A pair of useless gutless pr1cks

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                    cant really have a go at a bloke whos been in hospital for pneumonia when you got Dozzell Dickie and co doing sweet fa
                    Agreed, he's not fully fit but we have no depth so he's standing up and doing what he can, tonight was awful but Dykes probably shouldn't be starting this soon after his illness.

Comment

i hope gareth makes all the team appologies to our loyal faithful heroes who travelled and wasted hard earned money!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

id say ring samaritans but theyd only laugh at you
                        I bet the Samaritans have had more QPR fans phone them than any other club , Spurs could run them close .
                        I don't rate Dykes but agree with other posters , there were a lot worse players on that pitch tonight.

Comment

thank god its finished
                          I'll reserve saying that expression until the end of our final game of the season.

Comment

get charlie ausin back hat trick today

Comment

at least he scored goals for us unlike lyndon shites

Comment

Working...
                              X