Tyler Roberts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Roberts

He was due to return against Rotherham, yet he posted that his injury did not heal well and his absence will be prolonged. How much are we paying him to use our medical facilities?

The blokes a ####ing waste of time send back to Leeds as he’s injured

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      He was due to return against Rotherham, yet he posted that his injury did not heal well and his absence will be prolonged. How much are we paying him to use our medical facilities?
      Does anyone know what the injury is and how it occurred.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

picked his pay slip up off the floor probably

Comment

The lad is a disgrace but clue les will probably buy him in the summer alongside Richards who up to now has also been a waste of space. In most other industries Roberts would have been told to empty his locker and look for alternative employment. Yet we are happy to pay a guy to sit on a physio table 5 dags a week while his teammates try to sort out this mess we are in.

Tell him to go back to Leeds and don't let the door hit his fat #### on the way out. Gutless and lazy like most of our so called loan stars who thought they qwew doing us a favour by coming here last summer.

Comment

When are Wales next playing ?
            probably targeting a return for that.
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
              When are Wales next playing ?
              probably targeting a return for that.
              We're ####ed if this bloke is Gareth Bale's replacement

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We're ####ed if this bloke is Gareth Bale's replacement

Love it Sheep.
                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Chub Rub I'd imagine.

Comment

I'd be more interested to know what injury is keeping Balogun out, I suspect he's heartbroken at Beale's exit.

Comment

He dropped his wallet on his foot

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I'd be more interested to know what injury is keeping Balogun out, I suspect he's heartbroken at Beale's exit.
                        Another mystery.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

We need to learn from this and put in appearance clauses for any future loanee's .

Comment

We should have steered well lear of Roberts , when Leeds were in the championship , he only started if players were injured , when he did start , he nearly always gave the ball away , poor player. Last season he had a bad hamstring injury and we already had Chair and Willock to play in that position.
                            Same with Taylor Richards , he was injured a lot last season while at Birmingham and he's been injured nearly all season here. Like Roberts , we already had Chair and Willock to play in that position so why sign him .
                            The person that sanctioned these signings should be sacked for complete incompetence , especially to have an agreement to sign Richards permanantly at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
                              We should have steered well lear of Roberts , when Leeds were in the championship , he only started if players were injured , when he did start , he nearly always gave the ball away , poor player. Last season he had a bad hamstring injury and we already had Chair and Willock to play in that position.
                              Same with Taylor Richards , he was injured a lot last season while at Birmingham and he's been injured nearly all season here. Like Roberts , we already had Chair and Willock to play in that position so why sign him .
                              The person that sanctioned these signings should be sacked for complete incompetence , especially to have an agreement to sign Richards permanantly at the end of the season.
                              I've heard mention of this obligation to buy clause, is it an obligation or an option? We clearly don't rate him as he's rarely been in the starting 11.

Comment

Working...
                              X