B team/youngsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B team/youngsters

Are they all that crap that no one can come in and do a job for 90 mins??? Surely we have another left back at the club who can run around and do the basics?? If paal gets injured we literally have no one to play left back. That's embarrassing. Same goes for right back.
    Is drewe that bad he can't get on the bench. We must have no one who can play as an attacking midfielder or up top? Sack the clown who's job it is to produce players who are supposed to be the next man up!!

I was playing men's football at 15 and was as good as i was going to be by 22.

These lads are treated as "boys" for far too long. They have more fitness and energy than 30 yr olds and if theyee not technically good enough then wtf have they been doing at these clubs since they were 8yrs old? A football should feel an extension of their feet...!!

Comment

I agree

If i was Gubbins on the bench looking at the Sh*it show those two centre back clowns were performing in and i still didn't get on...i would begin to wonder.

And Richards - if the manager puts on an old man with shot knees over you when you are chasing a game - again what does that say.

And Bonner - Dixon - if the manager puts on the most defensive midfielder in the history of QPR a player incapable of a forward pass and then plays him on the wing what does that tell you about where you are in the pecking order.

we need to change things and give someone else a go as the ones we have available on the pitch at the moment are clearly not good enough

Comment

Any player not making at least the bench by 21yrs should be sold as free transfers with us having the option to buy back at a set price within three years. These loans for six months here and there are no good for the parent club, receiving club or the player. Or we keep tabs on them and bring them back as free transfers after a three year contract with a new club finishes and theyve got 100 appearances under their belt.

Comment

If all of our academy products are not good enough, it's time to scrap the academy. The only player that made it to the first team, and he's not a regular, it's Kalay. Why paying all those coaches and youngsters if not a single one is good enough?
          However, I disagree with all of this. I think that there are some that can make it to the first team. But we have to accept that none are as good as Allen, Goddard and the rest were in the past. However, we were an established team then, playing our trade with top teams. Now we have to accept that our level is very low. Looking at our present squad is just an indication! I prefer a youngster that will not stop running for the cause, then an established pro that do not give care much.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            I agree

If i was Gubbins on the bench looking at the Sh*it show those two centre back clowns were performing in and i still didn't get on...i would begin to wonder.

And Richards - if the manager puts on an old man with shot knees over you when you are chasing a game - again what does that say.

And Bonner - Dixon - if the manager puts on the most defensive midfielder in the history of QPR a player incapable of a forward pass and then plays him on the wing what does that tell you about where you are in the pecking order.

we need to change things and give someone else a go as the ones we have available on the pitch at the moment are clearly not good enough
            It's simple, I tell you what the problem is:

Richards - Doctor **** says "NOOOOOOOO! If you play him for 60 mins he is going to get an another hamstring injury"
            Dixon-Bonner - Doctor **** says "NOOOOOOOOO! If you bring him on he is gonna at the level of Championship he gonna burn himself out and is gonna tweak his hamstring"
            Gubbins - Doctor **** says "NOOOOOOOOOOO! If you bring him on against Gallagher he is gonna bruise his shoulder and also gonna tweak his hamstring".

Comment

Telling thing for me is it is rare any of our youngsters go out on loan and get rave reviews. Masteron and Shopido seem to do ok at lower leagues but not pulling up any trees. Rest you hear nothing much meaningful. Last one we sent out got rave reviews was Chair and Eze before him.

Comment

If i were Gubbins looking at Ray Charles and Steviewonder defend id be thinking im f kin rubbish if i cant start in front of one of Dickie or Dunne at present

Id stick field CB at mo with Dunne and put Kakay in midfield or right wing he can hit the odd decent cross

Comment

Thickie, Dunne and field in back 3. Kakay rwb. Paal lwb. Richards, stef and Tim in middle. Armstrong and lowe behind Martin. I don't suppose those tarts Roberts and glass salter are interested in actually earning their money this week are they? Pair of useless pr1cks.

Comment

Hope we get enough points soon to be safe,so in ideal situation Gareth can give some chanches to some of the youngsters to see if they can do the job. It would be stupid not to take a look at them if we have nothing to play for in the last few games. Gubbins, Dixon-Bonner, Kolli and that Iranian guy comes to mind first

Comment

Get Masterson, Shodipo, Alfa and Kelman back to cover the sick notes.

Comment

Alfa is crap mate. Never in a milion years going to make it at this level. He 24 next week and is playing for the mighty Chelmsford United. Leave him there. I'd rather give an 18 year old player a run instead of a 23 year old who is probably still at the same level he was when he was 18.

Comment

Kelman's scoring record isnt great either. I doubt he'd bring any change in fortunes up front. Although only 21 would we spend £500k on him now with those stats?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Kelman

Comment

Personally as much as he's not great at this level I would have kept shodipo and let Albert go. Uncle is shot. Can't run for 90 mins. No end product. Can't beat a player like he used to. The only player who looked interested v luton at home was mide and then we let him leave. No we only have 1 winger at the club and he's past it.

Comment

We need bodies here. Even the training pitch is bare !!

Comment

Working...
                              X