On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

A new dawn, semi expectant crowd waiting for our hero GA, problem was the same useless ####s who have failed for the last 18 games were on the field.
    Started off quite lively, fairly unlucky to concede after a deflection to their forward, however Kakays defending was shocking., allowing players to turn inside. We clawed our way back into the game with a decent goal after Kakay put in a good cross.
    Kakay was probably our best player going forward but not that good at defending.
    Chair getting injured and going off seemed to deflate the crowd and the team.
    Dunne, Dickie and Paal then combined to show everyone that they are basically ####, must be the worst central pairing we have had for years.

Dozzel replaced Chair then duly showed what a shocking player he his, Dieng looks a bag of nerves and should be told not to #### about and just clear the ball
    GA must have known what a poor collection of fit players he has, wish him all the best with that rabble.

Dickie needs to be dropped terrible defending just stands and watches players walk past him, the players just not good enough but the problem for bringing them in is LF & LH until we get rid of them we are only going in one direction down.

Comment

Both Dickie and Dunne had awful games.

But the worse player by a mile today was Lowe.

Add to that how on earth can you replace Chair with Dozzell! and then Albert for martin.

What does richards have to do to get game time?

Comment

Need to have a fully fit chair and Willock
        that partnership were running the show earlier in the season

Comment

To many players with no desire or oomph , lost
          ​​our way when chair went off .
          Not sure that many of them get where they are playing.or know what to do with the ball when they get it .
          Kakay can't defend gets the wrong side of the attacker or gets forward then can't get back
          Dunne and dickie were Sunday league at best today
          Martin no service , lowe gets worse every game
          Steff has no pace , silly booking .
          A painful watch and a massive task on Gareth's hands

Comment

Wish GA well. Wonder if he knew exactly what he was taking on. He might do now. Respect for taking us on when he had such a good setup at WW. Seems we are regularly making average teams look pretty good. Whatever transpires, let's not hear a bad word about Gareth. Our problems go so deep.

Comment

Any movement around Dickie and we're done. Hes got cement in his boots. Ball should never have come across for their third....but the lack of marking on the back stick!!!

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...hip-highlights

Our survival will depend on the injured players. If the current team see us to the end we're just hoping teams with less points are equally bad.
              Last edited by SheepRanger; 25-02-2023, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Watching our cb`s today it canīt go worse to give Gubbins a chance soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                  I agree. Gubbins and Dunne together. But our midfield have to protect our CB`s better when we have been hit on the break.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                    Watching those 2 comedians today, I could play better and I’m 64 with a knee that is ####ed

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

I agree. Gubbins and Dunne together. But our midfield have to protect our CB`s better when we have been hit on the break.
                      You wonder who let Masterson go out on loan?

thanks to Bile we have two sicknote centre backs Stealing a living in our treatment room

Comment

We are so poor defensively at the moment and i hate negative tactics but i would go 5-4-1 formation until we start getting injured players back and just try and nick a couple of goaless draws . It's a 6 pointer next week away to Rotherham.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
                          It's a 6 pointer next week away to Rotherham.
                          Don't worry, GA has a week to sort them out, now he's seen them play in anger.

We'll be fine, what could possibly happen?

Comment

Working...
                          X