Welcome Gareth Ainsworth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Gareth Ainsworth!!

Announcement is imminent!! Good luck gaffer!!!

Welcome home Gareth, UR'S

Comment

WW put it on their website 2 hours ago that ainsworth and dobson have left for qpr and that Matt Bloomfield is their new manager. Keep up rangers!! Lol

Comment

Welcome Gareth & let’s get this place Rocking again

Comment

Looking at the photos i think he needs to lose some weight before he can start games. But good enough for the bench on Sat.

Comment

Welcome Gareth Lets get behind him. He is gonna need us !!

Comment

Cmon son let's go ...but dad we're bringing on Gareth

Comment

Great to have him back. Second longest serving manager I think in the league. If he can do for us what he did for WW we will all be very happy. Hopefully he can help lift some of the doom and gloom. Last few months have been depressing to say the least. Out of all the managers we realistically could go for he would have been my choice. Will take some doing to get the team playing even half decently given rock bottom confidence and extreme injury situation but if anyone can do it he can. Best of luck.

Comment

Comment

Should of put a clause in the contract insisting he cuts that Barnet!!
                    welcome home Gareth, great to have you back, now go and kick some #### my son!!

Comment

Welcome Gareth .
                      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Listening to his interview you got to love the bloke, can only wish him all the best. Would be great to get a near sell out Saturday.
                        Last edited by Romford Hoop; 21-02-2023, 08:42 PM.

Comment

The only reason I was not in favour of him taking the job is I think his legendary status at the club could be tarnished if he doesn't succeed which is going to be a tall order with this squad, I support him 100% now that he is in charge and maybe he will work some magic against all odds!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Welcome Gareth Lets get behind him. He is gonna need us !!

His first look at our squad and he already looks a bit anxious in that photo??

Good luck Gareth, great to see you back.

Comment

Let’s all get behind him !!!! Let’s sing his name Loud and proud on Saturday

Comment

Working...
                              X